***Official Political Discussion Thread***

6rfjyd1ivx061.jpg

Should've posted shook ones pt 2 instead of that G-unit track for the Bernstein exposure tweets :rofl:

Those 21 senators are lowkey worse than many of their colleagues who became maga lapdogs since they knew better deep down yet still continued voting lockstep for everything 45 did.

Also never used their platforms to genuinely express their true feelings even during the anti-democracy charade that's been going on these last 3 weeks...

Hope folks don't allow them to simply wash the orange stains off their hands and claim that they weren't 100% complicit in that trainwreck of an administration after January 21st

If you are like this with your very own gente...its no way you can have love for or ally with black america.:smh:

Been talking about this with my friends for weeks. Dems are gonna have to spend alot of money and time in Texas specifically to gain/keep votes. What happened to Cubans in South Florida with misinformation campaigns and Republican's constant presence happened along to border counties that voted for Trump.

Texas is so large of a state, area-wise, that each cluster of the Hispanic vote is different in their views or concerns. Austin, San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas are all completely different from one another. Border and coastal Hispanic voters are each their own. Then you have to take into account the socioeconomic and educational differences amongst all those different groups.

I can say being a Hispanic from Austin, where we all call ourselves Mexican. It's easy to see how little work it took the Republicans to change the vote in those border towns.

I honestly look at Mexicans that are Republicans with disgust. I just don't get it.

Last edited:
This is why we are ****** and will be dealing with this virus for a long time. One of my boys sent this and is saying this is the media lying and even doctors are fighting masks and blah blah. My ****in head hurts after this argument.

Messages like these are why the internet will change drastically over the next few years. This type of garbage is so ****in harmful.

Dr. Roger Hodkinson, Chairman of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons committee in Ottawa, CEO of a large private medical laboratory in Edmonton, Alberta and Chairman of a Medical Biotechnology company SELLING THE COVID-19 TEST: “There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians. This is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspected public. There is absolutely nothing that can be done to contain this virus. This is nothing more than a bad flu season. It’s politics playing medicine and that’s a very dangerous game. There is no action needed….Masks are utterly useless. There is no evidence whatsoever they are even effective. It is utterly ridiculous seeing these unfortunate, uneducated people walking around like lemmings obeying without any evidence. Social distancing is also useless….. Positive testing results do NOT indicate clinical infection.

Been talking about this with my friends for weeks. Dems are gonna have to spend alot of money and time in Texas specifically to gain/keep votes. What happened to Cubans in South Florida with misinformation campaigns and Republican's constant presence happened along to border counties that voted for Trump.

Texas is so large of a state, area-wise, that each cluster of the Hispanic vote is different in their views or concerns. Austin, San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas are all completely different from one another. Border and coastal Hispanic voters are each their own. Then you have to take into account the socioeconomic and educational differences amongst all those different groups.

I can say being a Hispanic from Austin, where we all call ourselves Mexican. It's easy to see how little work it took the Republicans to change the vote in those border towns.

I honestly look at Mexicans that are Republicans with disgust. I just don't get it.

Dems have to start investing in earning the votes of the backbone of the party which is black women, black men and Latinos. The Republican disinformation doesn't work when Democrats are competing for our votes and not just flying in the helicopter before elections and expect us to fall in line. Those days are over. Spend as much time talking to us like they do working class whites and watch dems not only increase our support but we can flip some of those state houses.

Back
Top Bottom