***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The whole lot of them.

meanwhile police shot a black child for playing with a toy

or how about this one

1609962794836.png

Send in the national guard. Send in the military and put these pieces of **** in their place.

you want to get all Billy bad *** with some unarmed black dude or want to go all out to shut down a peaceful protest but want to act like mr softee with these thugs. This is a legitimate I feared for my life situation and these piggies are acting scared.

I don’t think white America really understands what it’s like watching this as a non-white person. It’s traumatizing enough just seeing as an American. But then it hurts even more to see disgusting filthy privilege waved in our faces.

This! We Would Be Target Practice For Even Being In The Vicinity. They've Literally Been Allowed To Break In And Stroll Around...

If Trump doesn't send in the national guard to the capitol building being attacked by armed protestors dude needs to be in jail the day after Biden takes office.

So how long til the cops start corralling them saying "that's enough boys, that's enough, let's go" and they all walk away without even a slap on the wrist?

Back
Top Bottom