***Official Political Discussion Thread***

While I agree to some extent I would say that it's more of a specific region of white person out there.

Out here on the west coast we had white folks riding hard for the other side. Country is truly divided.

Y 'all wanna get away from these idiots? Come to the west coast!
1609964996094.png
Do we need to pull the tape on them people in Orange County? Arizona? Nevada? :lol: These people are everywhere.

Trump really pulling a Mark Antony Julius ceaser eulogy. :lol:

"The election was stolen, it was an unprecedented assault on democracy, you're all beautiful amazing people"

"....but yall should go home?"

wut? :lol:

Trump’s speech, HAHAHAHAHAHAAH. We won by a land slide, we all know it. Hahahahahahaha

We love you and we know why you’re doing it. You’re special people.

this dude just pouring more gas on this shh

I Said It In 2008 In Regards To Barack And After The Election In November For Biden/Harris..

Im Happy And Think It's Commendable They Want The Job But I Dont Get Why. Such An Awful Time.

i mean the actual job is a damn headache.. but you need someone with sense to do it because you end up with way too many in the modern GOP with power

not that the DNC is perfect or anything.. but man the blatant destruction of society by the GOP is deplorable

they only care about power.. there are no ideas other than maintaining power and tax cuts for the wealthy

Back
Top Bottom