***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm surprised the government didn't activate one of their assets yet for trump. He's a menace to peace.

I’m intrigued by the middle aged Facebook patriots milling around outside the Capitol in their trump gear - even though they’re not the main culprits are they so delusional that they think they will be safe if bullets start flying?

Yes they will

If we had a truly representative electoral system, then this might mean serious trouble for the GOP

But we don't, the GOP has built-in advantages, and are about to get even more, so they will live on to terrorize America for decades to come.

I'm speaking from the perspective of the party splintering going forward.

Trump really pulling a Mark Antony Julius ceaser eulogy. :lol:

"The election was stolen, it was an unprecedented assault on democracy, you're all beautiful amazing people"

"....but yall should go home?"

wut? :lol:

Nah man, Trump is special.

You can tell fam doesn't care about their lives or takes any of it seriously :lol:

Son came through on brand talking that nonsense.

x2-nightcrawler-2-1424264700.gif

I’m intrigued by the middle aged Facebook patriots milling around outside the Capitol in their trump gear - even though they’re not the main culprits are they so delusional that they think they will be safe if bullets start flying?
I mean...

VH1.gif

They have zero fear of the boys in blue or camo doing anything to them and frankly its kind of justified, thats their kinfolk :lol: :smh:

WS is a hell of a drug

Back
Top Bottom