***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Cracks me up hearing people say they think Trump has lost his mind........

noooooooo, this is who he has been this whole time. He wants to destroy everything that doesn’t go his way no matter what it is. I really hope they 25 him or impeach him again to bring more embarrassment to his name.

I have served this country for 20 years as a black man...

I have seen a lot of things in my time...today is the first day I truly wanted to just give my career up.

To have a sitting president...my commander chief incite this...

I'm a ashamed to say I serve....

Smh

Cracks me up hearing people say they think Trump has lost his mind........

noooooooo, this is who he has been this whole time. He wants to destroy everything that doesn’t go his way no matter what it is. I really hope they 25 him or impeach him again to bring more embarrassment to his name.

Is there even enough time to impeach.

All these ***** republicans folding. That was their base that broke in. That’s their base planting bombs. They should be good right? That’s what they want right? Why are they afraid of the poorly educated??

oh well

What are you guys drinking tonight? Having some whiskey this evening.
I'll open the good bottle for NT.
20210107_025927.jpg

Stood there and watched their fellow patriot get her cap peeled and THEM PUNK MF'ERS DID NOTHING:emoji_bangbang:

All that artillery. All that ammo. Got on 100 pounds of riot gear.

BUT WHEN THAT COLD STEEL GOT FIRED OFF ON THAT ASSS IT WAS NOTHIN BUT PRAYERS AND CALLIN 911
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Boys got nerf guns and hit the floor like a booty at the club when back dat *** up goes on past 12

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom