***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Honestly, I need to see Biden enter office and set the tone by having these terrorists identified, arrested, tried for treason as well as to identify all members of the senate who helped empower them and have them also questioned and tried for sedition.

Honestly, I need to see Biden enter office and set the tone by having these terrorists identified, arrested, tried for treason as well as to identify all members of the senate who helped empower them and have them also questioned and tried for sedition.
I want to see Hawley convicted for anything and everything related to terrorism. He encouraged the terrorist attack verbally and physically, and needs to be made an example of. **** his white privilege, put him under Guantanamo for his role in this.

I actually used to follow Snowden. I did and still do believe he did the right thing.
But I had to unfollow him a while ago because I realized that he be on some bs heavy.
Anytime a white person faces any consequences he's got an issue with it.

Never forget his awful take on the 2016 election:

Cyj7bY1XUAA4Lod.jpg

yup make the GOP have to throw their bodies in front of this shhh again

make them put their money where their mouth is
Yeah. At the absolute least the gop members that STILL back him will expose themselves as legitimate enabling criminals. Then when they lose their majority power they’ll be worthless

I actually agree with antidope antidope on his Inside the NBA take.

I remember after the 2016 election and Ernie Johnson gave that speech how he couldn't vote for either candidate bull****.

**** outta here.
Can never respect that statement because anything was better than trump and the proof was already out there to read for yourself.

I actually agree with antidope antidope on his Inside the NBA take.

I remember after the 2016 election and Ernie Johnson gave that speech how he couldn't vote for either candidate bull****.

**** outta here.

i mean i BEEN couldnt look at dude the same since

like i get hillary wasnt a great candidate, but that's because she wasnt a charismatic person and the negative tied to her last name

BUT she was by far one of the most qualified people to ever run for the office.. and based upon everything i've heard or read, one of the smartest and prepared people to work in the government

i mean hillary got criticized for seeming OVER prepared.. really, explain that shhh to me, the person who will have control of literal nukes IT IS A NEGATIVE to someone for that person to seem OVER prepared

He's not getting removed imo but let ppl put the impeachment on their record again
manny.png

Congress needs a couple more years until actions like this can be properly taken. When we have Speaker Omar or something like that. But it's walking towards that

Back
Top Bottom