***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Have we discussed Miss Lindsey Breaking up with Trump yet?

qR2diOm.gif

Pence is planning on disappearing to Europe.
Definitely might try to go out of his way to avoid the stench and stain left by his boss :lol:

Word to him going on vacation immediately after the election and letting 45 dig his own grave and meltdown on his own

Have we discussed Miss Lindsey Breaking up with Trump yet?

Watched this live. Again, “I quit” 2 weeks before your job is over isn’t really quitting much like “ok I’ll stop” after you punch someone repeatedly does make their nose stop bleeding. He still won’t go against trump to throw him out

We will see.

I just have no reason to trust his type/kind.

"Better than Tump" though. :pimp:
Don’t trust him, but understand who is behind him, and then what put him there. That is the power. This time, it isn’t the Koch brothers, it is Black women.

I think DC is just wary of white people regardless of what side they're on

THAT is different than painting with the same brush

like the stupidity ernie johnson went on with in 2016.. if you thought hillary and trump presented the same level of danger in 2016, i would hope that the last 4 years have made you feel extra stupid (not saying you said that, but saying if anyone had those views)

hillary might not have changed much, but she at least could do the job.. we wish obama did more, but again at least he was capable of doing the job

That's the least whoever are in charge there should do, in a more just country they'd be punished for allowing things go down the way it did

Whole Capitol police needs purging right now, definitely wouldn't feel safe if I were a rep or worked on Capitol Hill right now

Definitely might try to go out of his way to avoid the stench and stain left by his boss :lol:

Word to him going on vacation immediately after the election and letting 45 dig his own grave and meltdown on his own

nah that stain was allowed to set in for 4+ years, he'd be lucky to get a paralegal gig pro bono (assuming mother approves)

Back
Top Bottom