***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ima just be blunt. Anything less than life in prison without parole for the enablers and ppl that funded this failed coup would be bull****.

Life should be the min. Death should be on the table.
It’s treason.
OR THROW THEM OUT OF THE COUNTRY FOR GOOD!
Let ICE DEPORT THEIR A@#$

20210109_112034.jpg

There’s a house right off enterprise road in mitchelville with trump flags to this day.

for Christmas they had the nerve to have Jesus in a manger in their yard... smh.
I took African American Studies at UMCP. First thing the professor says the first day (white guy from Suitland): “This is Intro to African American Studies. Hopefully you’re here because you want to learn about the plight of black people in America and not cuz you’re from Mitchellville and wanna be a thug.”

Man spotted carrying Speaker's lectern arrested in Florida

This dude is a "stay-at-home dad to 5 kids! ***** he's really not holding up his end by being at riots last week, and jail next week. LOL Hopefully his wife fires him since he ain't got a job.

Last edited:
I took African American Studies at UMCP. First thing the professor says the first day (white guy from Suitland): “This is Intro to African American Studies. Hopefully you’re here because you want to learn about the plight of black people in America and not cuz you’re from Mitchellville and wanna be a thug.”
Lol wow

This fool's biscuit dance with Herman helped Rona spread through his body faster.

So obvious some of these people are just doing it for the money. I guess it pays more and is better than a real job.

If any on these people are serious, they need to donate their brains to science to be studied after their deaths.

And I though conservatives were really big on business rights. Are they trying to say the government should step in and tell businesses what they can and can't do?

Newark PD don't shoot, they throw hands. Especially the rookie cops who think they're live. On a good day, you get a cop with 0-5 or 6yrs on the job they will actually go head up with you. But once they put the cuffs on, fight is OVER. I'm not going to get into detail, but I've seen with my own eyes and heard stories. I don't know if there is something in the water, but Jersey cops are just "different".

Back
Top Bottom