***Official Political Discussion Thread***

AF9B0331-022F-48B6-A84A-59BD95A43D1B.jpeg

Man stepped foot in real DC for a minute and had enough :lol:

Didn't want any smoke at all :rofl:

It's like they know where they can, and where they can't get away with s*** like that. I remember the rally they had in Charlottesville a couple years ago. Like yea, it's EASY to do that in Charlottesville. How come ya'll not doing that rally in Richmond, Norfolk, or Newport News?

There’s a house right off enterprise road in mitchelville with trump flags to this day.

for Christmas they had the nerve to have Jesus in a manger in their yard... smh.

Exactly. Fake hoodlums be having more energy for a wrong order at America’s Best Wings than they do for Trump supporters/white supremacists.

Newark PD don't shoot, they throw hands. Especially the rookie cops who think they're live. On a good day, you get a cop with 0-5 or 6yrs on the job they will actually go head up with you. But once they put the cuffs on, fight is OVER. I'm not going to get into detail, but I've seen with my own eyes and heard stories. I don't know if there is something in the water, but Jersey cops are just "different".

Fort Lee pigs pulled me over summer 19 with my ex in the car

called for back up and had me standing in the rain for an hour with 3 other cops there. 1 had his hand in his holster the whole time

rather get pulled over in newark

The more content I watch the more I wish a few rogue cops went and had flashbacks of Fallujah and just started burying shots into the crowd.
Yes, and considering that the most powerful man in the world is a punk, I am certain that the pushback would have very little effect.

Back
Top Bottom