tenor.gif

kirk-16.gif

Feds right now:
notes (1).gif

big tears :rofl:

keep em coming.gif

I did no such thing.
This you?

Implicit and subconscious biases do not make a person a racist. Most people have implicit and subconscious biases.

The Trump scenario is completely different as he isn’t someone who only hired white people and then said something about his intent.

Moreover I don’t think Trump has said, my intent is “x...” So your scenario is completely unrelated.
get lost.gif

I'm not ready to celebrate arrests yet. Once we start seeing jail sentences then I'll celebrate. America has a very long history of slaps on the wrists for Dwight people

We're not going to see any significant jail sentences. However these tears that are flowing right now because of those arrests, keep injecting my veins!

This you?

It is. No where in there did I defend Trump. I was explaining implicit and subconscious bias. And distinguishing a scenario provided by B boris

To be clear, much of what Trump has said and done throughout his presidency and now in his defeat has been indefensible. I said that back when I supported his re-election, and I still feel that way now that I have stopped supporting him.

It is. No where in there did I defend Trump. I was explaining implicit and subconscious bias. And distinguishing a scenario provided by B boris

To be clear, much of what Trump has said and done throughout his presidency and now in his defeat has been indefensible. I said that back when I supported his re-election, and I still feel that way now that I have stopped supporting him.
Amazing :lol:

And you wonder why no one has any respect for you and your antics.

deuce king deuce king
Bless your heart.

Respect it or not, it is true. I came in here and acknowledged when certain words and actions by Trump were indefensible.

To rewrite history as if I didn't is what's amazing.
How did I do that exactly?

I mean every time you can in here and gave some weak mealy-mouth criticism of Trump's vile behavior, I'm pretty sure I called it pathetic at the time. And I still do.

So I don't know what history I am rewriting

How did I do that exactly?

I mean every time you can in here and gave some weak mealy-mouth criticism of Trump's vile behavior, I'm pretty sure I called it pathetic at the time. And I still do.

So I don't know what history I am rewriting

My mistake.

I thought you were implying that I didn't come in here throughout his presidency and say when his words and actions were indefensible.

You're right, you often felt that my statements weren't harsh enough. But I did speak out against a lot of Trump's rhetoric and actions consistently.

And I no longer support him.

Trump has the keys to nuclear bombs. If he made it this far he might take it to the next level.

When I was watching CNN last night they explained that safeguards have been put in place to prevent him from taking any action in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom