***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I don’t know if this is real but if it is....

B2668CAB-C900-4625-A316-C1150743AB8B.jpeg

Big dude thought his fake lil Bane voice, was supposed to scare somebody :rofl:

He folded as soon as the Correa looked him dead in his eye.

Dude needs a glass of water. All that covid raspiness... :rofl:

For real tho, no sight of security detail at the airport? These lawmakers need to get some bodies til they board their planes.

Anyone wants a taste of White Supremacy with Black skin and an African accent?

Listening to Museveni, the Ugandan president, is pretty jarring. They'd love him in the GOP of 20 years ago.

this people do not learn...

even after all the deaths they caused with lies about covid..

THEN threats to get sued by the election machine company

and now this after there are literally reports

Not surprised because this is exactly how white people deal with their bad *** kids. Jimmy breaks everything in the house because he’s mad, don’t ground him and take away his phone because it might make him more upset, let’s get him some ice cream instead and talk it out. 🙄🙄

Not surprised because this is exactly how white people deal with their bad *** kids. Jimmy breaks everything in the house because he’s mad, don’t ground him and take away his phone because it might make him more upset, let’s get him some ice cream instead and talk it out. 🙄🙄
All those movies we grew up with talking about "America does not negotiate with terrorists!" was a straight up lie, turns out we do from a weak position, straight up *****.

"We love you."

Look at this fascist FASCIST dumb***

0DEE72A5-5591-4FEC-BA28-05D737DCDA62.jpeg

Explain this to me like im 5. Is he anti-anti-anti-antifa because the circle with the slash through it? So really he is antifa? That's some next level disguise right in from of us. The MAGAs were right, these ANTIFA people were storming in plain sight.

Also, don't these people like Russia? I thought they hated GHYNA?

@dwalk31 aint see a problem with these people until after that fool lost an election

He still doesn’t see a problem. He just jumped to the winner’s side. The last post I read from that guy said he hasn’t ruled out supporting trump in 2024.

Explain this to me like im 5. Is he anti-anti-anti-antifa because the circle with the slash through it? So really he is antifa? That's some next level disguise right in from of us. The MAGAs were right, these ANTIFA people were storming in plain sight.

Also, don't these people like Russia? I thought they hated GHYNA?

He’s anti-Aunt Tifa. He hates her holiday cooking.

Back
Top Bottom