***Official Political Discussion Thread***

emxlmxn1dva61.jpg
Bruh there was South Vietnamese flags there, I was ashamed af

I dont even deal with people now cuz I hate maintaining relationships and have a very hard time moving beyond bull**** people try to pull.

To see this on a national level is going to cause an nervous breakdown. Thought keeping to myself was the key would solve all. But nope. Folks being full of **** will find me one way or another
These clowns keep stating the nation needs to work to be united, yet they won't acknowledge and accept that Biden won fair and square. You idiot, you are the reason why your base doesn't want to 'unite'.

Apparently one of them committed suicide, or was found dead anyways in his GA basement I guess after returning from being arrested. He was 53, not a lot of information in the article so it must be very recent

**** outta here....
Hes legit the first representative I've seen admit to that idea actually be the issue at hand here. So is it too late? Yeah, but the genuineness, or perhaps just the common sense taking hold, is very much welcomed right now.

If only all would follow suit.

Apparently one of them committed suicide, or was found dead anyways in his GA basement I guess after returning from being arrested. He was 53, not a lot of information in the article so it must be very recent

think this was the portfolio manager from Alpharetta....it was reported a few days ago.
Hes legit the first representative I've seen admit to that idea actually be the issue at hand here. So is it too late? Yeah, but the genuineness, or perhaps just the common sense taking hold, is very much welcomed right now.

If only all would follow suit.
It’s completely self serving. He sees calls to resign for his fellow elected conspirators and wants to jump out in front of them. I’ll believe the back peddle only if those who took part admit the lie was the basis to overthrow the election, resign, then turn themselves in to law enforcement. Anything short of that is just an attempt to wash your hands of this and escape responsibility.

dwalk31 dwalk31

What do you think about the news on Clarence Thomas' wife?

Among Those Pressing Trump to Weed Out Disloyalty: Clarence Thomas’s Wife
A group led by Ginni Thomas has targeted officials in the administration, and lobbied for its own preferred choices. As the president’s distrust in those serving him has grown, so has its sway.

1610473099295.png

Yo', some of these dudes...:smh:

Just finished reading up on it. The news is rather unsurprising considering she’s been a vocal Trump supporter and conservative organizer.

I think I read somewhere that the claim that she sponsored buses to the capitol was false, but smh either way.

Just finished reading up on it. The news is rather unsurprising considering she’s been a vocal Trump supporter and conservative organizer.

I think I read somewhere that the claim that she sponsored buses to the capitol was false, but smh either way.
Do you think that she is a racist? I mean, she is married to a Black bootstrap progeny.

I don’t know. She certainly could be. But based on your definition of a racist she certainly is.
Yo, I'm as non-assuming as the next man. Like I try to be really careful with what I put out for sure and am more likely to take the cautious approach vs diving head first into a take.

But got damn, at some point, you gotta know something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom