***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Sheldon Adelson lived long enough to see his life's work come to its fruition

hordes of poor and middle-class people misplacing the anger that should have been directed at oligarchs like him, and instead waging a terrorist attack on the Capitol in an attempt to murder the politicians he hadn't bought

everything the right claims George Soros to have done, Adelson actually did

wtf.png

They got to expand the secret service to all federally elected representatives. This is getting ridiculous. In what the last decade multiple assassination attempts and they still out here with minimal security

If she looked differently than she does she would've been at the very least pushed out of the way and sent off before she started talking.

“We’ve completed the wall,” Trump said as he left the White House, blatantly ignoring the fact that his election defeat meant about 314 miles of fencing he wanted won’t be built.

:lol: :stoneface:

NYPD cop under investigation for possible role in riot at U.S. Capitol

An NYPD cop has been accused of being among the rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol, Police Commissioner Dermot Shea said Monday.
The officer is being investigated by the NYPD’s Internal Affairs Bureau but has not been charged.

“There is one investigation that is active on one member,” Shea told NY1. “There is no name yet released because we don’t know if it’s true or not. But I can tell you anyone committing crimes certainly would have a very short shelf life with the NYPD.”
It wasn’t immediately clear what exactly the officer has been accused of doing on Wednesday or how the NYPD came to learn about his role.

Did you hear that noise? It's the sound of nobody gasping in surprise

Yeah they'd eat me up with the political games because i'd say things like "the **** this goofy old broad babbling about? get her outta here"
“And maybe if you weren’t a dirty *insert a bunch foul language here*, you would’ve had a man there to get you excited instead of a bunch of idiots committing crimes on national television.”

Back
Top Bottom