***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Phelps has already had some scandalous stuff go on hasnt he

that was just weed...

unless a steroids scandal breaks you ain’t getting shh

swimmers are boring as hell.. I mean you spend ALOT of time in your head.. at least 3 hours a day (and 5-6 hours if you got doubles) and that’s without dry land (weights and running or whatever).. but when you’re in the pool it’s high volume mostly with not much rest so you’re just staring at that black line just trying stay on your side of the lane.. also youre tired as hell cause morning practices are somewhere between 5-6

tenor (1).gif

Finally, an article that mentions the type of punishment these people could be facing...$1,000 fine and 180 days in jail. Feels like storming the U.S. Capitol should carry more severe consequences.
I just keep thinking that if this insurrection was lead by another world leader, we'd be preparing for war. If those idiots that stormed the capitol were foreigners, their punishment would be death. Because it was Trump and his dumb, racist followers, it's no big deal. I'm all for treating them all like terrorists and not me and my friends trespassing in high school.

Not to hate but man in the white patterned dinner jacket definitely forgot his fit and threw that together using the lower half of what he came in and then pieced together the upper half from extra clothes the other dudes brought....right?

Or was that fit intentional?

Back
Top Bottom