***Official Political Discussion Thread***

989R.gif

This what they gotta resort to and the GOP don’t wanna do shh

Got that one bush talking about being glad her kids got sent home early before a monumental moment of their mother’s life

the house minority leader warning of threats to their lives in a private call

This what they gotta resort to and the GOP don’t wanna do shh

Got that one bush talking about being glad her kids got sent home early before a monumental moment of their mother’s life

the house minority leader warning of threats to their lives in a private call

If we saw this in any other country, we'd be rounding up the military to go in and "instill some good ol freedom & democracy". Both great concepts, but the failure to realize where we are now is incomprehensible.

If we saw this in any other country, we'd be rounding up the military to go in and "instill some good ol freedom & democracy". Both great concepts, but the failure to realize where we are now is incomprehensible.
Republicans know where we are, and they want us to be there.

They don't want democracy, and appeasement is only giving them time to regroup and organize.

They need to be called out on the floor. Any failure to do so whenever the opportunity presents itself endangers democracy in the US further. If Trump pulled this **** off, they wouldn't be talking about "unity;" they would tell us how the people has been vindicated and that the Democrats should respect the will of the people.

Anyone else like me can’t get over what happened and very anxious from expecting a lack of accountability because white supremacy? I feel like it’s not emphasized enough that this mob was incited and there to kill and take hostages. And it’s looking more and more like it was coordinated with insiders.

He got called out on it right after :lol:

That’s great - I went out for a few minutes and missed that. I’m glad someone called him out for that nonsense. He’s an embarrassment- and a lot more like others have said.

Please dear lord baby Jesus.....

Now he can be as rich as that homeless man he told Ivanka about.

Ivanka Trump, now a senior White House adviser to the president, said in the video:

I remember once my father and I were walking down Fifth Avenue and there was a homeless person sitting right outside of Trump Tower and I remember my father pointing to him and saying, ‘You know, that guy has $8 billion more than me,’ because he was in such extreme debt at that point, you know?

“And that is why it was OK for him to take that man’s change cup,” Bee later joked.

They all are.
They all benefit from this system their folks created.

But I acknowledge some are remorseful and would like to see things BETTER.

Not sure if I believe they truly want equality because that would mean they would have to relinquish their benefits.

But those in power, nah. I can't trust that they want to do what is right.

Politics on that level are rooted in deceit/corruption and promoting White Supremacy.

Some (Biden) will put on a better show than others but he is still a white man that serves as the face of the US Government.

Isn't DC's views of white people, "racist?"

Summed up perfectly.

Forgot about WHO is saying it, listen to what is being said.

Anyone else like me can’t get over what happened and very anxious from expecting a lack of accountability because white supremacy? I feel like it’s not emphasized enough that this mob was incited and there to kill and take hostages. And it’s looking more and more like it was coordinated with insiders.
It's definitely starting to feel like a watershed moment in the countries history and the direction people want to take it's future towards with the more details coming out about just how much it was organized and coordinated from the inside as much as from outside interlocutors.

A lot of high ranking folks in power deserve jail time, not just dismissal from their positions, over this stuff for playing along and offering it enough legitimacy to get people to actually act out on that rhetoric and attempt to violently subvert the entire democratic process.

It's gonna be a real dangerous slippery slope moving forward if an inserruction like that doesn't actually get held to account. These anti-democratic elements across the government and population will only be further emboldened as we've learned from history countless times if not...

Back
Top Bottom