***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1610556975289.png

Summed up perfectly.

Forgot about WHO is saying it, listen to what is being said.

Takes like these, and people like Umar, play right into the hand of white supremacist imo

People think it is a radical take, but that is one of the ways white supremacist wants black people to think

-And of course, people should generally avoid Umar Johnsons scamming *** :lol:

Anyone else like me can’t get over what happened and very anxious from expecting a lack of accountability because white supremacy? I feel like it’s not emphasized enough that this mob was incited and there to kill and take hostages. And it’s looking more and more like it was coordinated with insiders.
Man look. 3-4 days prior to the attack the president was recorded telling a state rep to throw on fake votes and NOTHING happened and it was forgotten 24hrs later. That’s the level of attention things are getting

As far as taking info in, I’m happy I have no social media because I can see how it could constantly kick you in the balls with this stuff. I even jump of NT of long periods of time to avoid being angry all the time

Last edited:
so what's going on right now? someone school me. I get what they are doing but realistically, Trump isn't getting impeached, right?

I just dont want to get too excited.

Anyone else like me can’t get over what happened and very anxious from expecting a lack of accountability because white supremacy? I feel like it’s not emphasized enough that this mob was incited and there to kill and take hostages. And it’s looking more and more like it was coordinated with insiders.
Nah man. My anxiety is through the roof. I cant turn away from a screen reporting on this stuff. My wife says I'm distant. This **** legit has me in a functional depressed state. Just waiting on it to get worse. And worse. Cuz with the words being spouted by the otherside, I dont see how it'll get better.

And I feel like I am in no position to do anything for my family. Cant get out this country and set us up else where. Need to devote the next few months at looking at overseas options for real for real.

Last edited:
so what's going on right now? someone school me. I get what they are doing but realistically, Trump isn't getting impeached, right?

I just dont want to get too excited.

He is likely getting impeached. But it is unlikely that he’ll be removed from office or disqualified from running again in the future.

I think Mitch would be against convicting him of the articles and removing him before his term is up. He has said the earliest the Senate could even visit that matter would be on 1/19 (unless a unanimous vote is held to consider it sooner). I do believe Mitch and other Republicans would vote on a resolution to prevent him from running again at some point after 1/20.

I think Mitch would be against convicting him of the articles and removing him before his term is up. He has said the earliest the Senate could even visit that matter would be on 1/19 (unless a unanimous vote is held to consider it sooner). I do believe Mitch and other Republicans would vote on a resolution to prevent him from running again at some point after 1/20.

It is my understanding that they’d have to vote to convict in order to vote on a resolution to disqualify him from running in the future.

Just talked to my father and he jokingly told me that he was considering getting a gun, for the first time in its life, because they were going to blow some buildings up there in Dover hahaha

Dad lived trough the 80s and early 90s in Colombia, the man has lived through hell. But the level of paranoia is there lol.

Back
Top Bottom