***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Seriously anyway the country can veto this ****? Like cmon the jokes over HAHA

The Saudi can produce oil at $8 a barrel and still be viable.

She can war with fracking companies for a long time. But the EPA is gonna get gutted, so water supply's are gonna suffer, and alternative energy source were suppose to be another competitive fringe, and that won't develop

Get ready for a ton of mergers.

Kiss net neutrality goodbye also.

I wonder who gets locked up first by Biff, Hill or YG?
Drumpf got his Drumpf U trial in a week and a half and that rape case after, he could very well get charged and impeached before even getting in office.

Hilary =

ninja just wants to ride around da Heightz in da hemi with his musket in da glovebox in case some bad hombres run up and rob his pair of foambz and pelle pelle

once da corporate tax rate goes down to 15% cuz Trump got da house & senate, da flood of money thats gonna come back to da United States to reinvest in manufacturing is gonna be sooooooooooooooooo lit?

OG muscle car era bout to be back.

Keystone pipeline being built.

Opec can suck ****, cuz we gonna frack till our hands bleed.

:pimp:

Manufacturing is not coming back to the states. Let that dream go. Americans want cheap things and are not going to pay a premium to account for the liveable wage required to manufacture things in the US

naw..u let NAFTA & globalization **** your brain up...

Americans would prefer to work, pay more for things proudly made here, than to buy cheap things made in China, with a EBT card being unemployed wondering what happened to da great American economy & dream.

once da corporate tax rate goes down to 15% cuz Trump got da house & senate, da flood of money thats gonna come back to da United States to reinvest in manufacturing is gonna be sooooooooooooooooo lit?
That's not how it works. Companies are making a **** ton of money and still trying to cut costs. If you think giving them more money will drive them to reinvest in the middle class, you're delusional and ignorant.

What melania really gonna do except do the laundry and take care of the dog. She the first lady kim k

man im passionate but thats the last thing on my mind...i have close family thats undocumented that do right to the country and im scared real talk ...im crying over here

families will be destroyed but who cares about us wetb@cks right? America has spoken. I have family members and friends who will be affected and it hurts my soul that I couldn't do more other than vote for a candidate that was set to lose

So now maybe we get some actual policies...

Im still trying to figure what year of greatness hes taking us back to... that question was never asked or addressed

Back
Top Bottom