***Official Political Discussion Thread***

History in the making . How in the future this election will be talked about.. :wow:

Crazy to think about. 40 years from now, middle school children will be reading about this in their history books.

Kid raises hand: How did Donald Trump become President?

Teacher:

Last edited:

*yawn*.....

*stretches arms*

*cracks fingers*

so about that umm "Latinos are monolithic"

let this be a teachable moment for all ya smug liberals stuck in da echo chamber....
race aint ****... its all about da economy & money...thats it.

da barbarians were at da gates...i told ya as a dark skin latino that Trump's message was compelling for da Joe Schmoes of da world...

ya ignored Hillary's real faults cuz ya was too worried about dumb superficial **** like da way Trump talks, instead of whats in his heart.

that man been a inspiring figure for 30+ years, especially in NYC...ya really da naive folks who bought da ol' dusty DNC

"racist, sexist, bigot, wash rinse repeat"

if he indeed polls it off, "i told ya so" would be a understatement".
All that tells me is that there's a lot of dumb fools in NYC, and in America in general.
America wants to be rich, not sit around and whine like babies...

Trump flies around in his own 10 million dollar private jet plated in Gold with Rolls Royce engines.

ya folks been listening to rich ***** rap for 20 years...benzes, beemers, gold chains..

we're capitalist mother **** ers..to act like ita anything but is having your head up your ***.

Trump embodies da reason my mom came to da USA... to get **** ing paid.

Lol

I wonder is this world gonna finish now or when

Folks if u thought a former bizness governor owner of the texas rangers George Dubya Bush is an idiot

Trump is worse .

Hes a showman, celeb, real estate god, SCAM artist, manipulator, discriminator,

I could go on

US v Mexico is going to be ******* lit this weekend

man im passionate but thats the last thing on my mind...i have close family thats undocumented that do right to the country and im scared real talk ...im crying over here

I''m seeing some crushed HRC supporters being interviewed outside of her "party" HQ who suddenly believe in Bernie now...too little too late

The number of people who fall under that category wouldn't have made a difference.
But the message they kept spreading did. If it was cool to vote, everyone would be doing it. But this illuminati/free-mason BS is shockingly popular and a lot of people really believe they don't have a voice nor even know about local "Measures" and "Propositions".

I''m seeing some crushed HRC supporters being interviewed outside of her "party" HQ who suddenly believe in Bernie now...too little too late
Man **** Bernie.

4 years of it should've been Bernie is not gonna rock. He lost to Hillary by millions.

Blame him for not convincing enough ppl.

So Mexico's getting that wall after all

Does he even need to build it anymore? Who's going to want to come to this **** show right now?

once da corporate tax rate goes down to 15% cuz Trump got da house & senate, da flood of money thats gonna come back to da United States to reinvest in manufacturing is gonna be sooooooooooooooooo lit?

OG muscle car era bout to be back.

Keystone pipeline being built.

Opec can suck ****, cuz we gonna frack till our hands bleed.

:pimp:

Now I gotta go to work in the morning and tell folks I told them so. They didn't want to listen to a youngin :smh:

And those make america hats are gonna be the new resell crack :rofl:

Lmtd edition pimped out ones coming too

and an uneducated, poor hillbilly living in middle america will get rich by voting for trump how exactly? because that's also who he catered to not just the NYC elite

he's gonna get them back to work by reopening all the factories outsourced overseas and kick out all the illegals who steal their labor jobs...

he got these people thinking the railroads coming back to town, coal mines reopening, and local business gonna be boomin

Man **** Bernie.

4 years of it should've been Bernie is not gonna rock. He lost to Hillary by millions.

Blame him for not convincing enough ppl.

Naa I'm gonna blame the DNC for using every trick in the book to sabotage and suppress that movement along with every other voice that opposed their historically unpopular heir apparent

Last edited:
once da corporate tax rate goes down to 15% cuz Trump got da house & senate, da flood of money thats gonna come back to da United States to reinvest in manufacturing is gonna be sooooooooooooooooo lit?

This is the only thing I liked about Trump, literally the only thing.

So Mexico's getting that wall after all

Does he even need to build it anymore? Who's going to want to come to this **** show right now?

:smh: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom