OFFICIAL Post your 2010 Tax Refund

Feds: $4,900.00

state: $280.00

Should come in sometime next week. Im buying a car

Feds: $4,900.00

state: $280.00

Should come in sometime next week. Im buying a car

yall need to hit up your employer and ask for reduced withholdings.

smh at all that money going to the government interest free.

yall need to hit up your employer and ask for reduced withholdings.

smh at all that money going to the government interest free.

$0.
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at all of you happy the government is giving back your money at the end of the year. I pocket my money all year instead of letting the government hold on to it.

$0.
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at all of you happy the government is giving back your money at the end of the year. I pocket my money all year instead of letting the government hold on to it.

Probably get it done this month.  Not in a rush, have a feeling I might owe 
grin.gif
  Might have withheld a little too much.  Although looking back, a fat sum would of helped in my upcoming car purchase.

Probably get it done this month.  Not in a rush, have a feeling I might owe 
grin.gif
  Might have withheld a little too much.  Although looking back, a fat sum would of helped in my upcoming car purchase.

4600 all together but since my mother owns her own tax business im slated to make another 5k on top of that.

4600 all together but since my mother owns her own tax business im slated to make another 5k on top of that.

$0

I've gone long enough to let the government withold my tax money to do whatever they want with it, then refund it to me with absolutely nothing on my ends.

I'd rather get nothing back, and use that access money to save/invest than to receive a lump sum all at once, and blow it in a day on some TVs or cameras or sneakers like i always did.

SMH

$0

I've gone long enough to let the government withold my tax money to do whatever they want with it, then refund it to me with absolutely nothing on my ends.

I'd rather get nothing back, and use that access money to save/invest than to receive a lump sum all at once, and blow it in a day on some TVs or cameras or sneakers like i always did.

SMH

Back
Top Bottom