**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

:smile:

I love

Only 1 haha. I've trained dogs in the past to become therapy dogs for children and the elderly so I have a soft spot for them :smile:.

Only 1 haha. I've trained dogs in the past to become therapy dogs for children and the elderly so I have a soft spot for them :smile:.

I got you I just noticed you post a butt load of shepherds. Speaking of I took my dog to the dog park Sunday and fell in love with shepherds. So many people had them out there and made me really appreciate the breed.

I got you I just noticed you post a butt load of shepherds. Speaking of I took my dog to the dog park Sunday and fell in love with shepherds. So many people had them out there and made me really appreciate the breed.

IMO the perfect breed. Can literally do anything, friendly, athletic, great family dog, yet terrifying if it's not yours and has the power to kill a man lol. They're also protective Only downside is they shed a lot but a good brushing once a day will cover that

Last edited:
How do you feel about rotties?

It's true that owners make the dog but some dogs take a lot more work than others. If someone isn't willing to put in serious time with a breed like that they're setting themselves up. I wouldn't recommend this breed to a first time dog owner for sure

Coming up on our 2nd or 3rd anniversary of adopting my furry daughter. One of the best things that's ever happened to me & my family.

I posted a pic a couple of pages back. Here are some recent. She's half Chow & half Sheppard. She might have some Golden Retriever in her because she's so friendly & sweet.

This little girl along with my wife & our son has really helped me learn what unconditional love means.

It's funny, she's not allowed to on these 2 leather reading chairs we have in out living room, but I came downstairs one Saturday afternoon to find her napping on one of them on top of the blanket & didn't have the nerve to wake her & tell her to get down.

I snapped the pic, kissed her on top of the head, & let her nap. Love this 'lil girl.

Man, having a dog makes me a better person without a doubt.

I hate when my boy eats crap off the ground when he shouldn't, which is why I spank him, but there's never a day I'm mad at him for more than 10 minutes :lol:.

Lately, in SF, there's been a bastard who's dropping poisonous meatballs for dogs to eat and die/get extremely sick. I can't imagine losing my guy like that.

But how many of ya'll dogs get so excited they pee? :rofl: :rofl:, a part of me makes me want to get him so excited that he pees uncontrollably.

anyone own a minature pitbull (pocket pit)? if so can you post pics please? thinking about adopting/purchasing one.

i don't know what those are, but i want a purebred English Staffordshire Bull Terrier - which look like small versions of pitbulls to some

black & white like my childhood dog was

Last edited:
It's time for me to get an orthopedic bed for my guy, his hip isn't doing so well and I hate having him sleep on the hard floor. Anyone able to recommend a good orthopedic bed?

But how many of ya'll dogs get so excited they pee?
roll.gif
roll.gif
, a part of me makes me want to get him so excited that he pees uncontrollably.
Sounds like a puppy thing. My dude just wants to rough house when he gets excited.

Imma throw out some reps when my limit expires...

fraij, you live in Wisconsin? I can't remember. It looks like you live on North Dakota or Idaho or something... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom