**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

I wake up to this every morning :lol:

Does anyone have the slightest idea of what my dog maybe mixed with. I got her from the humane society and a lot of people say the dogs are anything.

Yup, those dogs could be a mix of a mix, if that makes sense, so it literally could be anything. It's too early to tell now because it's too young. In about 6-7 months you'll see how big it gets and then be able to start guessing. It will most likely have lab/pit in it because those are the 2 most sheltered animals. Just wait and see buddy.

my boy puppy pee's like a girl... he doesnt lift his leg up... probably didnt have his pops around...
takes time. by the time he hits like 6 months hes gonna learn it automatically cause he will realize it gets on his leg if he does it that way
My dog that I posted is 2 and still pee's this way 
laugh.gif

He'll occasionally pee with his leg up but mostly just down like a female dog.

Yup, those dogs could be a mix of a mix, if that makes sense, so it literally could be anything. It's too early to tell now because it's too young. In about 6-7 months you'll see how big it gets and then be able to start guessing. It will most likely have lab/pit in it because those are the 2 most sheltered animals. Just wait and see buddy.

What age do you think she is they listed her as 3 months but everybody who sees her says that's wrong

Again, really no telling because for all we know it could be 25lbs full grown depending on the mix, but I'd say 3 maybe 4 months is about right. You can kinda tell by looking at the teeth. Dogs have baby teeth they lose just like people.

Last edited:
Hey man I appreciate it I will keep y'all posted on how she turns out this should be fun.

my boy puppy pee's like a girl... he doesnt lift his leg up... probably didnt have his pops around...
According to my girlfriend, males don't learn that till they're older...So don't fret :lol:.

My brother's puppy did the same.

My dog (chocolate lab) only does the leg lift when he's peeing on something.

Name: manute (yes like manute bol from the NBA)
Age: ??.. found him as a puppy in Texas... vets have no idea because....

Breed: ???.. no one can figure out what he is mixed with..

Best damn dog.... a little timid but will wrestle with you for hours of you can stand the smell of a dog that's anti shower..lol

Last edited:
Does anyone have the slightest idea of what my dog maybe mixed with. I got her from the humane society and a lot of people say the dogs are anything.

looks like German Shepherd puppy ears. My GS had full control of her ears by the time she was 8 weeks :frown:. Wish i could of seen her with floppy ears

Hows the process for adopting a dog?

Woudnt mind another pup, he could be my currents dog best bud.

My dear old Sandy. Just celebrated her 15th birthday.
I went to one locally here in San Francisco. They're called Rocket Dogs.

They have adoption fairs on the weekends at a local petfood express and you find a dog you like, sign up, they do a home inspection, and if all is well you go home with him/her.

They ask for a donation fee, which I haven't done yet :lol: (scumbag, I know), but will when it's the 1 year anniversary of getting him.

You set up an appointment for them to come check the house?

Is there anyway to bypass that, like if you have another healthy dog you own? Not trying to sound like a scumbag but that just sounds like a big inconvenience. I could see why they would do that though.

Is there anyway to bypass that, like if you have another healthy dog you own? Not trying to sound like a scumbag but that just sounds like a big inconvenience. I could see why they would do that though.

For me, they came right after we took him home. Like an hour later. They stayed for less than 5 minutes.

You should DEFINITELY mention you have a dog...Though they may wanna see if the two get along.

anyone own a minature pitbull (pocket pit)? if so can you post pics please? thinking about adopting/purchasing one.

Back
Top Bottom