**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

got pics bro? did you own it from a puppy? ok with kids?

Yea had him since he was 2 months and I did that petsmart class just so he can socialize with other puppies. I think it was a waste of 100$ simply because I have an older lab at home and he got along just fine with him.

I'm actually headed to the beach now and he's amazing with kids. Any human can touch him and he will just sit there and be in glory.

They do chew up ish in ya house if you leave them alone for long periods of time without supervision. But usually are couch potatoes and just sleep if you're just watching tv or playing Xbox.

I might have been lucky with mine but I wouldn't trade him for the world and his pops is having another litter if you're in the Florida area. I actually had mine shipped to NY. But I might snag another puppy because I feel like he's lonely and bored sometimes when we leave him home. Time for pics.....

Last edited:
Yo, that dog looks awesome.. I want the ears though... Price? I'm near the Portland Oregon area.

Last edited:
I dont understood why people crop ears or dock the tail anymore. Admittedly I have an american bulldog with a docked tail but that was done before I got him. Whatevs.

This little guy is waiting for me at my mom's place back in Atlanta. Pretty excited.

2hyumno.jpg

2ebammh.jpg

Red nose pit. No idea what I'm going to name him yet.

My boy duke passed away, he was 12, cancer. It's beat but what can I do?

Here's the newest edition to my family

Dutchy, she's, half lab/pit or Shepard I'm guessing. Idk she's only 10 weeks old, my aunt rescued her from a kill shelter down south.

I dont understood why people crop ears or dock the tail anymore. Admittedly I have an american bulldog with a docked tail but that was done before I got him. Whatevs.

Me either.. They docked my bulldogs tail and cut off his dew claws..

Luckily they didn't do his ears (he's the one I posted above on the couch with the remote)

Back
Top Bottom