**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

Barky Bob with his new haircut..Still the King of All Dogs..

This thread has inspired me to kill both my annoying current dogs and raise a puppy on some real alpha tip.

Some cool *** dogs. The boxers are the best ill post a pic of my boxer later. She's sleeping with my pregnant women while I get to sleep on the couch :rolleyes

Last edited:
I've been researching dog breeds for like the past 3 weeks. I've decided to get either a Border Collie(Australian Red color) or a Shiba Inu. I can't decide between the two. Temperament, intelligence, size, etc are both good for me from what I've read.

Does anyone have any personal experience with the two breeds? Anyone got any opinions on which breed looks better? I'm at a stalemate. I can't choose.

Last edited:

I've been researching dog breeds for like the past 3 weeks. I've decided to get either a Border Collie(Australian Red color) or a Shiba Inu. I can't decide between the two. Temperament, intelligence, size, etc are both good for me from what I've read.

Does anyone have any personal experience with the two breeds? Anyone got any opinions on which breed looks better? I'm at a stalemate. I can't choose.
One of my old neighbors had the Shiba Inu those dogs are so Alpha 
smokin.gif

But I'm slightly biased with the Border Collie cause I have a mixed Aussy shep/bcollie

These dogs need a lot of stimulation make sure you got time for them 
mean.gif
 I feel like a bad owner when I can't take em out due to weather so we just do things inside the house.

Last edited:
Dumb question but bedsides classified newspaper ads and breeders where can I purchase a dog. I know the adoption agencies offers it to but I have yet to see a full blooded boxer.

Dumb question but bedsides classified newspaper ads and breeders where can I purchase a dog. I know the adoption agencies offers it to but I have yet to see a full blooded boxer.
Finding a real breeder is actually pretty hard. CL and newspaper ads are 90% sketchy. Puppy's can grow up to be anything lol. They could charge you for a pure bread yet sell you a pup from a pound. If you want a pure bread you're gonna have to pay the price. Look online for real breeders bro. It may be a little far but you're making the investment.

Finding a real breeder is actually pretty hard. CL and newspaper ads are 90% sketchy. Puppy's can grow up to be anything lol. They could charge you for a pure bread yet sell you a pup from a pound. If you want a pure bread you're gonna have to pay the price. Look online for real breeders bro. It may be a little far but you're making the investment.

I appreciate it bro I never bought a dog before they were either bought for me or given to me so I'm new to where to search.

I appreciate it bro I never bought a dog before they were either bought for me or given to me so I'm new to where to search.

You really have to take your time and do your research. Cheap dogs are cheap for a reason. Health is the biggest concern for all pet owners. The last thing you want is a dog with heart, hip, vision, or hearing problems early on. sketchy breeders don't care about that and just breed with whatever cheep dog for puppies. Read about some dudes breeding randoms from the pound and selling them as whatever they looked like for top dollar :smh:

Back
Top Bottom