**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

Yup my yorkie is starting to change colors.. This is when I first picked him up. He was scared to ride in his crate.

My dog is being a little aggressive all of a sudden and I feel as if she doesn't listen to me anymore. Any ways to correct this?

What exactly do you mean aggressive?

To other people, you, or when you do a certain thing

She growls at people when they walk in the house. If I tell her no and pat her she tries to nip my hand at times.

But how many of ya'll dogs get so excited they pee? :rofl: :rofl:, a part of me makes me want to get him so excited that he pees uncontrollably.

My oldest yorkie used to a lot after she was fixed. The vet said its cuz whatever was inside there she had to learn how to control it again. That was not fun, it was funny at first but. Then it got old.

Now shes almost 2.5 and every now and then when i come home and greet her she will pee *** shes getting rubbed. Its not hardly any at all now but she def does it every now n then depending how long its been since shes been out. So now i just let them out before i even greet them lol

My dog is being a little aggressive all of a sudden and I feel as if she doesn't listen to me anymore. Any ways to correct this?
Exercise the dog then see how he is. During the time a dog is tired is the best time to train. Teach it the meaning of the word no

Last edited:
Exercise the dog then see how he is. During the time a dog is tired is the best time to train. Teach it the meaning if the word no

Thanks man I said I was going to tire her butt out when I got off because she really hasn't gotten much excerise this week

We went to the vet Tuesday and I've had her since last week she's gained 4 pounds. Feelsgoodman she was all ribs when I got her

Back
Top Bottom