Official Powerful Picture Thread Vol. New One

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/...tures_world_press_photo_award_2004/html/3.stm
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
@ the caption. how the *+%@ do u loot food?

5.jpg

wpp_2007_2.jpg

wpp_2007_5.jpg

wpp-2009_21.jpg

2.jpg

all that water, all that fire.

dna.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i wish i woulda took this photo
laugh.gif

i wonder how my sister felt in iraq i have so much respect for her

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

all these photos are nuts. got my anxious about my deployment to afghanistan next year. but im finna get a combat patch and my veteran plates, burrr. with that said...
frown.gif
Especially the second one.

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

everything gotta be GLOOMY !%! stuff to be "powerful"?
roll.gif

koala.jpg

1.jpg

13 Year old Omayra Sanchez is trapped in debris cause by a mudslide in Columbia in 1985.

Red Cross rescue workers had apparently repeatedly appealed to the government for a pump to lower the water level and for other help to free the girl. Finally rescuers gave up and spent their remaining time with her, comforting her and praying with her. She died of exposure after about 60 hours
First pic. Damn.

Second pic.
frown.gif
I cried when that kola died. RIP Sam.
frown.gif

Third pic. Awe.

Fourth pic.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

1.jpg

13 Year old Omayra Sanchez is trapped in debris cause by a mudslide in Columbia in 1985.

Red Cross rescue workers had apparently repeatedly appealed to the government for a pump to lower the water level and for other help to free the girl. Finally rescuers gave up and spent their remaining time with her, comforting her and praying with her. She died of exposure after about 60 hours

So sad this hits me because thats my country

Wow man. I'm certainly thankful for my life and those in it.

Especially on a day like today, any of us could have been in those Towers.

Damn...I'm really in tears. Incredible way to start the day.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

A town in Russia in fear of war
gasmaskb6bsh5.jpg
There is a picture out there very similar to this but it was one of the smaller Japanese islands that mass produces sulfur so the folks have towear gas masks everyday.

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

A town in Russia in fear of war
gasmaskb6bsh5.jpg
There is a picture out there very similar to this but it was one of the smaller Japanese islands that mass produces sulfur so the folks have to wear gas masks everyday.

I was thinking about that. I think the author of those "Top 10 Craziest Islands" just used this Russia picture
to illustrate how those on that one particular island have to live.

Back
Top Bottom