pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

saddam-hussein-hanging.jpg

New-york-city-twin-towers-lights-Sister72.jpg

good thread....

bridges_2.jpg

Robert Taylor Homes in Chicago. One of the most notorious housing projects in American history. The pic is powerful (to me) because it represents an ominoustheme through every bad public housing development across the country. Innocent youth in treacherous environments...who more often that not grow up tocontribute to the destruction and chaos of that same development. It's like they're conditioned to be that way. You're not given many optionsgrowing up in that environment. My grandfather grew up in RTH and I vividly remember visiting the Chi around 3-4 yrs old and running around wild in those sameprojects like all the other kids.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

http://images.lightstalke...ges/263470/bridges_2.jpg src="http://images.lightstalkers.org/images/263470/bridges_2.jpg">

Robert Taylor Homes in Chicago. One of the most notorious housing projects in American history. The pic is powerful (to me) because it represents an ominous theme through every bad public housing development across the country. Innocent youth in treacherous environments...who more often that not grow up to contribute to the destruction and chaos of that same development. It's like they're conditioned to be that way. You're not given many options growing up in that environment. My grandfather grew up in RTH and I vividly remember visiting the Chi around 3-4 yrs old and running around wild in those same projects like all the other kids.

laugh.gif
little dude is smashin with his homie in the back

Originally Posted by Im Not You

bridges_2.jpg

Robert Taylor Homes in Chicago. One of the most notorious housing projects in American history. The pic is powerful (to me) because it represents an ominous theme through every bad public housing development across the country. Innocent youth in treacherous environments...who more often that not grow up to contribute to the destruction and chaos of that same development. It's like they're conditioned to be that way. You're not given many options growing up in that environment. My grandfather grew up in RTH and I vividly remember visiting the Chi around 3-4 yrs old and running around wild in those same projects like all the other kids.

The Chi life is f^%$#@d up NT

I bet you dudes who like Man U like the Yankees and the Lakers too.

Glory hunting, front running, badwagon +%%+$!%%#***#
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by ii2cky

smh.gif
im chelsea fan

laugh.gif
thats unfortunate.

You guys can't make transfers until summer of 2011
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MANCHESTER UNITED.
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

BANA..you support United?!
nerd.gif
Good Choice!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN MANCHESTER.

red devils in my blood.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

all real mancs support city.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

im not even gonna lie, the pictures of the loved ones mourning their losses, especially the chick laying next to the casket, got me real %$%%%% up in my head right now ... i gotta wake up for work in a few hours and i dont even care ...

good luck to you nighthawk please be safe ...

Thanks for the support lilStarZ.

Not so much the particular picture, but what it represents.

sands1.jpg

Description: "In the 1980s the Iranian government named the Street in Tehran in which the British Embassy is situated after the Irish Martyr Bobby Sands,who died whilst on hunger strike demanding that he and his comrades be recognised as political prisoners, after having been imprisoned for fighting for theBritish state to withdraw from the whole of Ireland."

The Brits, in a typically cowardly fashion, are/were pressuring the Iranian government to change the name and list an obscure service entrance on aperpendicular street as the official address.

This is so sad...I remember crying so hard when I first saw it, and it still makes me tear up. It is one those montages that puts life in perspective for you.

2007 Pulitzer Prize for Feature Photography Renée C. Byer

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

This is so sad...I remember crying so hard when I first saw it, and it still makes me tear up. It is one those montages that puts life in perspective for you.

2007 Pulitzer Prize for Feature Photography Renée C. Byer
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Damn that $%+* is sad....[/color]

Back
Top Bottom