Official Premier League 07-08 Post

Arsenal! :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM ARSENAL

CHECK THE SIG!!!!

1st goal, 2nd goal, and 3rd goal ALL INVOLVE FABREGAS!!!!

FABREGAS = GOD!!!!!!! OMG!!!

1st goal, amazing dead ball pass
2nd goal, what a cracker
3rd goal, assist to abedayor [who finished quite amazingly]

omg fabregasssssss!!!! i love the dude!!! frikn amazing player. pure quality!!! hello future player of the month and hopefully YEAR!
TEAM ARSENAL
i'm gay for fabregas​

Cool..I guess i am Giggsy. Hoosiers i sent a request for a name change.
TEAM SAINTS

not that his departure has effected arsenal much but i remember that people here on nt said they guaranteed henry would see his career out at arsenal. you cant really be sure if your fave player will be at your club next year. no player is off limits anymore.

last time i was in the uk i read an article about cesc. said he would stay the next few years at arsenal but couldn't make any guarantees after that as his gf was unhappy in London and wanted to go back to spain.

nah man, arsenals got him till 2014 and CESC said, and promised wenger that he will stay in arsenal as long as wenger stays. so thats a guarantee of 3 more years.. STHU STOP SAYING HE IS GOING AWAY! :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM ARSENAL
i'm gay for fabregas​

Man there's so many gooners in here...
I'm worried about our team, only 4 goals in 6 games. We're lacking that final ball.
Good to have Rooney back, it's going to be a good game this Sunday against chelski.
TeamEzCode Parsing Error: color=red face=verdana size=5]Manchester Uni

:wow:
eek.gif
never expected that to happen

mourinho to spurs :pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TeamPhilippinesIn Pacquiao We TrustNORTHLDN

Quote:
nah man, arsenals got him till 2014 and CESC said, and promised wenger that he will stay in arsenal as long as wenger stays. so thats a guarantee of 3 more years.. STHU STOP SAYING HE IS GOING AWAY!
TeamMUFC
ROONEY #10
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

Quote:
^Could it be pressure over Shev?

I dont think so.. I think its the fact that Chelsea have been underperforming in recent weeks: 0-2 Loss at Aston Villa, 0-0 Home draw vs. Blackburn, and to top it off.. a 1-1 draw vs. Rosenborg at Stamford Bridge. Both Abramovich, and Mourinho have huge Ego's so this was bound to happen. Think of this as a George Steinbrenner vs. Joe Torre situation.
The demanding meddling owner who puts enormous resource into the club vs. the successful yet recently underachieving Manager.

Personally, I think the decision is terrible, and the timing is even worse. Mourinho is a great Manager imo.

Its going to be interesting which players leave Chelsea after this.. perhaps.. Frank Lampard first? Didier Drogba? Ricardo Carlvaho?

Quote:
since when do promises made by footballers mean anything? Less than a year before shevchenko left for chelsea he told fourfourtwo he was in love with milan and would see his career out there....i can think of many high profile players who said this
REAL MADRID

I think its going to be even more interesting to see where mourinho ends up next. Hes always said he wanted to manage the Portuguese national team.....
TeamMUFC​
ROONEY #10​
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

not the most reliable source.. but for fun:

Quote:
DIDIER DROGBA has vowed to follow Jose Mourinho OUT of Chelsea.

Friends say the Ivory Coast striker, 29, is furious and upset after Mourinhos sacking.

Drogba was in tears as Mourinho said goodbye to the players yesterday and is now prepared to ask for a transfer.
www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007430865,00.html

they also said :
Quote:
And there could be yet more trouble for Chelsea as Drogbas close friend Michael Essien is also upset by the weeks events.
bake sales to fundraise the transfer fee to bring him to Real Madrid :lol:
laugh.gif
REAL MADRID

i see essien going to Italy, maybe Inter. They never made that HUGE 100th anniv transfer that they were supposed to make. as for drogs..dunno where he'd go.
TeamMUFC​
ROONEY #10​
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

Quote:
As much as I love Arsenal, this team is exceeding all expectations right now. A 3rd or 4th place finish is more likely than 1st.
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX
East Bay Bay​

Back
Top Bottom