Official Premier League 07-08 Post

i think we'll see how good arsenal really is when the play one of the top 4 teams.

www.myspace.com/JAPEsBeats​

I have to disagree with some of you guys about arsenal...I think we are playing the way we should have last season, but we didn't have much experience. And we are always the best attacking team in the EPL but many times last season we wasted our chances, and tied with very mediocre teams. This year hopefully that will change.

I need the Arsenal sig.

^ It's on the schedule..we shall see. I got a full hr feed of sky sports news on sopcast last week before the united match. was dope
TeamMUFC​
ROONEY #10​
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

:pimp:
pimp.gif
KNVB

And now adebayor scores! im telling you guys 6-0 for the arsenal today.

Adebayor scores again from a pk. 3-0

FABREGAS WITH A BLAST!! 4-0

ADEBAYOR GETS THE HAT TRICK!!!!!
KNVB

wow no complaints about today's game....

Ade & Fabregas were absolutely :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you ask me Ade is way more advanced than Henry was at this age and this stage in his arsenal career...and unlike Henry he is a threat in the air.

5-0 and it could have been more...imagine all this and no Gilberto, RVP, Rosicky, or Hleb.

with play like this and a very favorable schedule we can certainly contend for the league.

Only result i need now is a manyoo vs chelski draw. :D
happy.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

:smh:
smh.gif
This is getting disgusting...

For the rest of the Premiership :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

I'm surprised to see Adebeyor ad Fabregas scoring all these goals. These guys were two of the weakest finishers on Arsenal the past couple of years, it's nice to see them finish off their chances :pimp:
pimp.gif
JORDANS FOR SALE SIZES 11-12

my homie cesc cant stop scoring, or putting up assists....

NO ONE CAN STOP HIM!!!!
TEAM ARSENAL
i'm gay for fabregas​

i wanted theo to score. he had a couple good chances but couldnt finish. he's gonna be a very good footballer.
KNVB

wengers damn smart man! arsenal styles suits fabregas perfectly.. wenger buys the best suited players for the best passing game.. aiyo fab is fabolous!
TEAM ARSENAL
i'm gay for fabregas​

Quote:
These guys were two of the weakest finishers on Arsenal the past couple of years
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

theo is so explosive with the ball...but he just makes some bad decisions with what to do with it

diaby's goal was amazing...and adebayor and cesc were great as usual

Team Owen Wilson

top of the table with a game in hand, we're going for the quadruple this year.

God i hope we beat Barca in the knockout rounds of the CL
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Rosicky-Gilberto-Fabregas-Denilson
Eduardo-Van Persie​

could you PM that sig hoosiers4life
TEAM EAGLES

Quote:
If you ask me Ade is way more advanced than Henry was at this age and this stage in his arsenal career...and unlike Henry he is a threat in the air.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX
East Bay Bay​

Back
Top Bottom