Official Premier League 07-08 Post

man i lost track of this post, but where is all the LIVERPOOL LOVE?!?! WEVE BEEN DOMINATIMG THE MEDIOCRE MATCHES AND PULLING DRAWS FOR DAYS! WHAT SON!

Srsly though, who draws with luton town.... smh

With the arsenal v manU chatting thats been going on, i personally think that arsenal can play beautiful ball without their star players more so than ManU can.Yes manU is a straight power house, with solid defense and a strong offence, BUT arsenal has great vision and industry with their players, and can move theball.

Ill root for arsenal just because I hate manU.

But we all know,

Nottingham Forest FC > all

why does fabio capello only attend manchester united games? i dunno maybe he only wants too watch the best...

i think united should get huntelaar just for the hell of it

Easy win by Arsenal today(3-0). 2 goals by Adebayor and 1 for Rosicky. The cottage was turned inside out by Arsenal Supporters who made it seem like a homegame
pimp.gif
. No gain in the standings with Manchester United defeating Reading 2-0.

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

why does fabio capello only attend manchester united games? i dunno maybe he only wants too watch the best...

i think united should get huntelaar just for the hell of it

could be because the best team only has one english player and he is 18

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

It was good to see v. Persie back. Hopefully he can score a couple of goals before his next scheduled injury.

laugh.gif
What a shocker....v. Persie is injured again.

Carling Cup big deal...not to mention spurs went all out with their first team...i'll take tottenham seriously when they beat Arsenal in the prem.

I'm glad we're out of the Carling Cup, Berbatov called it the match of the season or some crap like that. When your club is that bad that the biggestgame you play in a season is a cup where teams field their better B squad players, while you field a full strength team, you're pretty bad. Congrats onyour first win since 1999 against us spurs.

what the heck is going on w/ Liverpool?!!?!
we better make it to atleast the top 4 at the end of the season...
if we dont then i dont know...
Goooo Liverpoool!!!

smh at united going to saudi for a cool mil...we're in the middle of a title race....then again we're not fighting with each other

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's the Carling Cup. Only crappy teams like Tottenham try hard in that competition.

chelsea? they been playing strong teams throughout the competition.

in the end...being in a cup final >>> not being in a cup final

Originally Posted by GMA 11

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's the Carling Cup. Only crappy teams like Tottenham try hard in that competition.

chelsea? they been playing strong teams throughout the competition.

in the end...being in a cup final >>> not being in a cup final

Carling Cup is just a distraction. Your petty spurs can worry about your little cup final while Arsenal just concentrates on winning the prem.
pimp.gif

oh my that video was hilarious...is there anymore team singing songs ?

I remember seeing one with the Italian National Team circa 2004, but I didnt understand a word they were saying

If there's one thing I learned from that video...

Arsenal without Thierry Henry > Arsenal with Thierry Henry.

If only Wenger benched that bum during the 2006 Champions League finals
laugh.gif

wow i did not know there was this post... i was about to make 1 like this... go united... about to win the premier back to back

Back
Top Bottom