Official Premier League 07-08 Post

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

^y is ur sn ronaldo then?

8bzypnp.jpg

i almost went to that chelsea match haha

and YES arsenal draw. first place now. and the cup of nations comming up..several key@!*%@ and chelsea players going to be unavailable. i love it.

^wow, you are seriously a tool. A 1 point lead is now "locked up"

if Ronaldo goes down, you'll be lucky to finish 3rd. It will be tough to regain those 2 points we lost today, but it can be done. RVP is coming back,we'll be alright

^Actually we will still have Adebayor, we have Sagna who can play right back, the only player we will miss is Toure.

wow hoosiers4life that was a terrible argument....if ronaldo goes down we'll finish third?....first of all if ronaldo can get injrued than so can fabregasand ronaldos never had injury problems...your telling me toure isnt going to be missed? the only games united has lost was when rooney and ronaldo were bothoff...i doubt that will happen again.

ironmanfitness: dont mind the arsenal supporters optimism, its really quite adorable. hoosiersforlife is a good guy though so no need to get mad at him.we've had many a battle on fifa on xboxlive. hes a real supporter. kudos for him(no sarcasm)

all of us supporters are biased to our own clubs to a certain extent.

nice day up here in kettering, northhamptonshire england so far. sun is shining. just reading the daily mail anticipating carlos tevez's return to westham. going to the pub to watch.

first of all Rooney was sick....second of all Darren Fletcher is the most untalented player in our history and needs to be benched for life....third andersonneeds to play every match.....bad tactics by fergie today thats all....we still got this...

SHERINGHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom