Official Premier League 07-08 Post

DAMNIT!!! Gave up 2 goals to em. Man U gotta tighten up the defensive screws the remaining games if we are to win the premiership. At least Ronaldo is stilladding to his bid for fifa man of the year. 27 goals!

AJseattle

Its my mobile service provider and yeah former arsenal sponsor(waaay better than Emirates
eyes.gif
)

^ why is your avatar a mobile phone company logo? in refrence to arsenal's old sponsor?

I saw that and was like WTH. Wait till you see my Fly Emirates avy.
pimp.gif

Arsenal's seasons over, save for the Champions league. Eboue and Hleb need to be gone. We had money last season slotted we didn't spend much and made a great decision to sell Henry, so this year I wanna see some good smart transfers, which I know Arsene is capable of. Nothing Chelsea like, but we need to make a splash.

Well, United's two toughest matches left are against Chelsea at the Bridge and Arsenal at Old Trafford. On their current form they should be able to rollthrough Wigan, West Ham, and Blackburn.

Originally Posted by DESH B

AJseattle

Its my mobile service provider and yeah former arsenal sponsor(waaay better than Emirates
eyes.gif
)

Go old-school with SEGA or Dreamcast

Wenger needs to take out Nsong and Eboue Immediately .. I can see why some of you guys don't like him.. He gives the ball up to cheaply.. Gilberto isplaying horrid as well..

Nice pass by Song to Rooney.. Almost capitalized..

Adebayor should of had a goal on the other side right before that..

So the collapse I've been expecting since September began in February and our title run has officially ended today.

The difference between Man Utd. and Arsenal is depth, while Man Utd. can afford to bring Carlos Tevez off the bench, Arsenal counter with Justin Hoyte andNicholas Bendtner. While Bendtner looks like he's going to be a solid player in the EPL, we cant expect him to be a difference maker with the game on theline.

Hopefully Wenger's cheap a.ss starts spending some money this summer. We need 2 more forwards that actually aren't afraid to shoot the ball whenthey're in front of goal, as well as 2 NATURAL WINGERS, none of this Alexander Hleb, Emmanuel Eboue, Tomas Rosiscky garbage. I know Rosisky can play butHE IS NOT A WINGER. Get rid of Hleb and Eboue, both these guys are turnover machines.

On defense we can use 1 more experienced centre back, I cringe everytime I see the ball approaching Senderos, this dude is shaky as hell.

On defense we can use 1 more experienced centre back, I cringe everytime I see the ball approaching Senderos, this dude is shaky as hell.
glad im not the only one
laugh.gif

Arsenal will bring in ibrahimovic and villa for next season........

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Jens Lehmann is a character...
Angry Lehmann hits outat Almunia again
'I stayed here to win the Champions League and I saw good chances to play, but I have not had these (chances) and that makes me very angry,' he said
'For me personally, it is a tragedy, particularly since I did not have a chance to prevent it,' he said.
'To be sitting on the bench behind somebody who only started to play when he was 30 is not funny,' he added. 'I am very angry'.

What a collapse. They don't deserve to play in Europe next season. Fabregas should leave now before they drop out of Euro contention altogether,which is where I see this Arsenal side headed with all their crap youngsters.

Originally Posted by Ronald0

glad im not the only one
laugh.gif

Arsenal will bring in ibrahimovic and villa for next season........

ibrahimovic isn't leaving inter unless its to madrid. watch. plus you dont want that kinda attitude on your team. every team has left has ended uphating him ala ajax and juve.

good win for us today. cant let chelski catch up.

thanks for nothing Arsenal.

AJSeattle, Fifa today? Be a Pro perhaps? Ive been playing as DM lately.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

So the collapse I've been expecting since September began in February and our title run has officially ended today.

The difference between Man Utd. and Arsenal is depth, while Man Utd. can afford to bring Carlos Tevez off the bench, Arsenal counter with Justin Hoyte and Nicholas Bendtner. While Bendtner looks like he's going to be a solid player in the EPL, we cant expect him to be a difference maker with the game on the line.

Hopefully Wenger's cheap a.ss starts spending some money this summer. We need 2 more forwards that actually aren't afraid to shoot the ball when they're in front of goal, as well as 2 NATURAL WINGERS, none of this Alexander Hleb, Emmanuel Eboue, Tomas Rosiscky garbage. I know Rosisky can play but HE IS NOT A WINGER. Get rid of Hleb and Eboue, both these guys are turnover machines.

the difference between the 2 is skill as shown in todays game...

on another note...another season another empty trophy cabinet
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom