Official Premier League 07-08 Post

Hopefully Wenger's cheap a.ss starts spending some money this summer.

Arsenals starting XI today were worth 40 Million GBP
Man Utd starting XI were worth 120 Milion GBP

Just a little difference.

I was ecstatic when Ronaldo didn't take that free kick today, i'm sick of him pelting it into the wall every freaking time. Owen H, Giggs and Rooneyshould take more.

roll.gif
You're a Spurs fan right? Maybe once you get into the championsleague, you can talk.

Originally Posted by nesto0o0o

Come on you Spurs!

Dont sleep on them for any of you who think you know what you're talking about. They have without question the best strikers in the PL. They play attacking style futbol...not like those other guys (Liverpool and Chelsea)... Hoping for a top 4 finish and to make it even sweeter having @rsenal on the outside looking in......

Team 9-1-KiX
Sacramento, CA

I just saw that on the first page...needless to say, this guy is about as credible as a used cars salesman.

Owen Hargreaves = god

he needs more time in the first team squad. I believe he is the second best player on the team and NO ONE can disagree with that

^^^ i agree, hargreaves is a beast.
good win by Liverpool to lock that 4th place...lol.
Steven Gerrard
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lootpac

roll.gif
You're a Spurs fan right? Maybe once you get into the champions league, you can talk.

arsenal get in to CL to play a few more games every year thats it...they dont win trophies!

Originally Posted by mmagic1

I was ecstatic when Ronaldo didn't take that free kick today, i'm sick of him pelting it into the wall every freaking time. Owen H, Giggs and Rooney should take more.

Are you joking?

Rooney should not take more- he's scored like one at Man Utd? His debut one in the CL is the only one I can think of...

Ronaldo is a good free kick taker, the way he takes them is also hard to read for goal keepers.

Really pleased that Chelsea drew with Wigan

Chelsea@Everton in a unique Thurs night fixture... interesting to see how Chelski will do after drawing against Wigan just a few days ago...

laugh.gif

A deserved win Avram?
Grant said: 'Yes.'

What particularly pleased you about the performance?
'I'm pleased.'

What in particular pleased you?

After an eight second delay: 'I don't know.' Is it a relief to win here?
'Yes.'

You seem lost for words by the performance. Are you more satisfied with the performance or the victory?

'Both.'

You seem distracted. Do you have a problem?

'No problem.'

Is there an issue?

'No. I'm ok. I have nothing to say.'

Do you have a message for the Chelsea fans?

'You represent the Chelsea fans?'

They must believe you are still in the title race, do you have a message for them?

'No message.'

Does this result mean you are back in it now?

'I don't know.'

How many steps have you climbed to undertake this press conference?

'I don't know.'

You seem less voluble than usual. Is it because of Sky TV moving the game to a Thursday?

'Maybe it's because of you. I don't know. I am ok.'

You are saying that you don't know if you are still in the title race?

'No.'

Is it easier to say nothing Avram?

'I don't what to answer. It is a good question. I don't know what to answer.'

Is this because of Sky?

'No. Sky is ok. I enjoy watching them.'

Is it a protest against newspapers?

'No. Why?'

Why else would you come in and refuse to answer our questions?

'I answer every question.'

You are two points behind Manchester United and you don't know if you are still in the title race?

'No.'

Have you told the players that you don't know if you are back in the title race?

'What I tell the players is something else. You want me to tell you what I say to the players?'

We just want you to answer the question really. Are you in the title race?

'I don't know.'

Would you not like to gain some positive publicity for the result rather than this bizarre silence?

'I'm sorry. You can write whatever you want and I can answer what I want.'

Do you feel under pressure to deliver a trophy. Is that the reason for the monosyllabic answers?

'No.'

Are you upset? Do you feel you have been misrepresented?

'Maybe I have said because it is a bad season.'

Did Michael Essien faint?

'He had some problems, but he is ok.'

Michael Ballack?

'Injured.'

What's his problem?

'Ask the doctor.'

He's not here Avram.

'Well call him then.'

Have you ever played the yes/no game Avram?

So, looks like next year's kits have been leaked. Not sure if these are real or not, though.

Home

chelseahome2eh9.jpg

ohwell.gif

Away

chelseaawaymi5.jpg

I'm hoping these kits are some kind of joke.
sick.gif
Horrid.

chelseathirdpo0.jpg

Third kit is pure secks though. Will be copped if real.

Arsenal home

arsenalhomelx6.jpg

Away

arsenalawayql8.jpg

Liverpool home

liverpoolhomeiv3.jpg

Away

liverpoolgreyawaywu8.png

Third

liverpooleuropebi1.jpg

scouse.jpg

Oh wait, oops. How did that get in there?
nerd.gif

Chelski's away couldn't be worse than that neon yellow joint they have now... the Ars. home looks ok, but the away's bad...while the Liv. looks unchanged... how about MU?

Edit - Stumbled onto this...

laugh.gif

Just woke up and saw United are down 1-0, anyone with a little recap? I thought this might be a bit of a trap game. Loving the black shorts btw.

Wow, unbelievable save by Freidel.

Santa Cruz scored for Blackburn.. United have been trying to score but either the play dies out or Blackburn defense pulls all the stops with masterfultackles, or simple clearances. They've (Utd) been on the attack most of the 2nd half.

Cristiano Ronaldo does not seem himself although hes hit the post. Wayne Rooney seems very frustrated.

credit to Rovers for playing good defense. Friedel is ballin right now.

There have been like 20 penalty appeals. That was handball. lol

things just not going smoothly for United... the little passes, touches, flicks... just nothing working... the goal conceded was more of an error by thedefenders...

and yeah, Rooney's very frustrated (and slightly injured?), while ronaldo looks... human.

OMG........ HOLD ON, ROVERS!!!!!!!!

I'M GOING TO BE SO PISSED AT AVRAM GRANT IF THIS RESULT HOLDS UP, DUDE COST US THE TOP OF THE TABLE WITH HIS CRAP VS WIGAN

great game, and props to the referee for not falling to pressure.

He made a couple mistakes but im tired of seeing great games ruined by penalty calls.

I guess it could have been worse... makes things for next week veeery interesting...

hope rooney's ok against Barca too...
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
damn Friedel always plays like he's a man possessed against us... Rooney needs to work on his damn finishing.

Back
Top Bottom