Official Premier League 07-08 Post

honeymoon is over? not for me and fab. fab will murk that cry baby ronaldo. liverpool vs arsenal is going to be great because we will win 3-0. no problem!

i have no reason to doubt that arsenal will win the premiership this season! man u will have no chance!
TEAM ARSENAL
i'm gay for fabregas​

That pass Lampard made on the second goal was dope!
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

here are the highlights from the manchester united v middlesbrough game for anyone interested

nani's goal was incredible, and that backheel by rooney to setup tevez
smokin.gif

COLBERT IN '08​

Arsenal vs Liverpool 12 p.m. EST Fox Soccer Channel
Barcelona vs Almeria 2 p.m.EST GOL TV

Washington ******** @ New England Patriots 4:15 pm FOX
Inter vs Palermo 5:30 p.m. EST Fox Soccer Channel

My 3 favorite teams playing all in a row all conveniently. :D
happy.gif

This Sunday is: :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

go Liverpool!! lol. hopefully they can rebound back from their champions league lost...arsenal is a tough team to beat.

backheel setup by rooney is :pimp:
pimp.gif

DAMN YOU LIVERPOOL >:
mad.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

Liverpool played like cowards as usual, Benetiz is probably ecstatic about tying the number one team in the country.

Jamie Carragher played like a middle-line-backer out there, I'm surprised he only got 1 yellow card, and it wasn't until the 89th minute.

I didn't like Arsenal's attacking formation in this game, Adebeyor was always up there by himself vs. 2-3 Liverpool defenders. Walcott and Bendtner were in-effective as subs. On the bright side, Arsenal generally outplayed Liverpool, but that doesn't take much effort, word to Besiktas.

Good match played by Arsenal today although some of the finishing was questionable. They controlled possession the whole game but those open goal misses were unlucky.
oh and :wow:
eek.gif
Quote:
[Kanye]WHY CAN'T THEY GIVE AN NTer A CHANCE MAN I GOT THE MOST POSTS IN THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW FAM[/Kanye]

-RawSheed

liverpool sucks.
they didnt deserve any points.
they play some of the ugliest football ive ever seen.

F.C.BARCELONA
---myspace.com/JAPEsbeats---

LOL Soccernet had this picture and the description:
Sir Alex goes street: You want some, Arsenal?
52wjhjc.jpg
:rofl:
roll.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
TEAM ManUnited​

that pic is fire :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM JORGE CAMPOS
CAUTION: PUT YOUR STUNNA SHADES ON
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos​

What channels are broadcasting the Arsenal vs. Man Utd. game tomorrow? I know FSC isn't...

EDIT: Just found out I had Setanta Sports on my WorldTV dish :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
[Kanye]WHY CAN'T THEY GIVE AN NTer A CHANCE MAN I GOT THE MOST POSTS IN THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW FAM[/Kanye]

-RawSheed

fabregas to dominate because red card scholes is not playing
TEAM ARSENAL
i'm gay for fabregas​

Back
Top Bottom