Official Premier League 07-08 Post

link? :lol:
laugh.gif
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

Come on Keano, do us a favor and beat those gooners!

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
TEAM ManUnited​

Are there any supporters of teams outside of the normal 4?

Info on the Setanta stream would be great as i was just about to pay for their subscription. I'm always up for saving a penny or two.

England till I die, England till I die, I know I am, I'm sure I am, England till I die!​

Looks like they are gonna take one at Anfield.

Guess I spoke 2 minutes too soon
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Rosicky-Gilberto-Fabregas-Denilson
Eduardo-Van Persie​

as much as i love to see chelsea lose...
i hope they keep this momentum going...it makes the premiership that much more exciting when the top 4 are all playing well.

www.myspace.com/JAPEsBeats​

word, even tho im a united fan, i want the race to be even tighter come late april, more exciting :smokin
smokin.gif
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

We need some people for Season 2 of our Xpert Eleven league. Season 2 is going to be extremely competitive and it wouldn't hurt to have a couple other soccer heads involved.

I believe we have 7 or 8 teams available. Contact me or Hoosiers to join. Season 2 will start hopefully by the end of the month.

:smile:
smile.gif

Premier League action returns next weekend. Stay posted.
Tchau!

rijkaard will be moving to stamford along with ronaldinho in the new year

HAHAHAHAHAHA nice way to get those legs warm for the CL
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos​

i can only say 1 word!

FABREGAS PICKED UP PLAYER OF THE MONTH AWARDS, I WILL NOW HOLD A FABREGAS THEMED ORGY AT MY HOUSE WHERE EVERYONE HAS TO HAVE A FAUHAWK AND FABREGAS JERSEY WITH THEIR SHIRTS CUT TO SHOW THEIR NIPPLES.

YAY
TEAM ARSENAL
i'm gay for fabregas​

^ damn your taking it to far man. thats just foul.

on another note..man utd won..nice goals by rooney. i wont be doing anything remotely gay to celebrate though.
TeamMUFC​
ROONEY #10​
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

Back
Top Bottom