Official Premier League 07-08 Post

dios mio i cant believe i havent slept all night. been up talking to friends who i lost contact with since i was with a @#%$ of a GF for 8 months :smh:
smh.gif

anywhoo, at least im wide awake anticipating THE game in 30mins.

LETS DO THIS!!! :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM JORGE CAMPOS
CAUTION: PUT YOUR STUNNA SHADES ON
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos​

I got 2 hours of sleep.
Down with United. Let's do this Gunners!
Quote:
[Kanye]WHY CAN'T THEY GIVE AN NTer A CHANCE MAN I GOT THE MOST POSTS IN THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW FAM[/Kanye]

-RawSheed

Im drooling thinking about today's main game, hopefully it doesn't disappoint.
England till I die, England till I die, I know I am, I'm sure I am, England till I die!​

:smh:
smh.gif

im listening to it on the radio...and the commentators seem confused as @#%$ :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamPhilippinesIn Pacquiao We TrustNORTHLDN

what a game! I can't breathe...

in the end... a fair result for both teams I suppose...
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​
TeamMUFC​

Great match.
Gallas came through.
Gunners!
Quote:
[Kanye]WHY CAN'T THEY GIVE AN NTer A CHANCE MAN I GOT THE MOST POSTS IN THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW FAM[/Kanye]

-RawSheed

We should have won that game!! @#%$!!! 2-2 is still a good result away, but we should have protected the lead with 10 minutes to go.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
TEAM ManUnited​

i fell asleep at 5:40 :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM JORGE CAMPOS
CAUTION: PUT YOUR STUNNA SHADES ON
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos​

nah airjordan rooney always goes hard in games and takes hard shots so i think he prob just needs the rest....the only important game hes missing is englandwhich i could care less about (sry)...plus it will be good to see what saha had for full 90....the more rest these guys have the better

He runs on the left. He runs on the riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. That boy Ronaldo, you know the rest....

Back
Top Bottom