Official Premier League 07-08 Post

Originally Posted by DlOR

Harchester United!!!

roll.gif

we'll miss eboue and toure a lot, but adebayor can easily be replaced with a healthy van persie, it will really depend on how well senderos can fill inalong the back line

^we all know sanderos aint gonna do anything you guys have some big games during those matches and eboue and toure are your top 5 players this season theyalways have the ball

man we got friggin blagged today. Reading was def playing with no class and the refs blagged us of AT LEAST 3 PENALTIES...rubbish i tell you.

But its cool...i guess? Because this game didnt mean much since we have OLYMPIQUE and ManU to focus on.
Cant wait till dec 16. thatll be such an epic day for the premiership.

Ill be waking up at 4 and heading to the @+*@ n bull in marina del rey.

smh.gif
@ the referree's in the Reading game...
oh well...Champions League here we come!!!
Go Liverpool!!!

adebayor isn't going to be missing for arsenal during the african cup of nations, togo did not qualify.

Toure is going to be a huge loss, he's one of the best defenders in the world. I can live without Eboue, wingers are a dime a dozen.

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

^haha liverpool fans.....what dont u guys get? u suck

ur never going to win the league.

And let me guess, your one of those ManU rat fanboys.

^ actually im 20 years old....the rat would be peter crouch

ur lucky ronaldo didnt play the 2 games we lost

lol, all you manU fans are the same. yeah crouch is a waste of space but im still a supporter, the quality of any other club supporters vs the quality ofmanU fans is horrible. Id rather be a supporter of any other club than be a ManU fanboy any day of the week.
roll.gif

^do you have evidence of my support for my team honest to christ do you know what the hell ur saying....actually i do but i know tons of fairwheter liverpoolfans as well real madrid and barcelona....WTH IS UR POINT?!

us REDS sell out every game! thats support......its a shame what liverscum does to its players wasting their talents.....ryan babel would be leading any clubinstead hes on the bench behind the real spice boy torres...dude looks 10x gayer than ronaldo and that says alot u liverscum

^do you have evidence of my support for my team honest to christ do you know what the hell ur saying....actually i do but i know tons of fairwheter liverpool fans as well real madrid and barcelona....WTH IS UR POINT?!

us REDS sell out every game! thats support......its a shame what liverscum does to its players wasting their talents.....ryan babel would be leading any club instead hes on the bench behind the real spice boy torres...dude looks 10x gayer than ronaldo and that says alot u liverscum

damn your attacking someones sexuality, REPORTED SON!
ManU fans are mad salty but I didnt know you had an agenda like that.
Its ok, understandable if you dont like liverpool, but if you dont like people because of their sexuality, well thats just wrong.
Read the NT rules noob. kthnks baii ^_^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DemiMatt u have serious issues mah dude....first of all who would even thinking about reporting someone in a football thread?.....second you never answeredback to any of my posts....third who says "bye" ----"baii" ^ ^ ------ unless your jermaine pennant,

i cant watch liverpool for more than 5 minutes bc its basically pepe raina kicking it to the oppisate goalkeeper or steven gerrard pointing to the back of hisshirt after 1-1 draw with west ham

dont even get me started with yossi face dude looks like ratatoille had sex with smegol

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i wonder where all the arsenal fans are???????? crying maybe?

cue dj khalid we takin' over

2-1 MIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Back
Top Bottom