Official Prey (Predator 5-ish) - Straight to Hulu/Disney+ Aug. 8, 2022

“Skulls (Predator 5) will follow a Comanche woman who goes against gender norms and traditions to become a warrior.”

So it's Mulan but with an Indian chick, set during the Civil War, inside of a Predator movie. Why not?:rofl:

I'm all for a low tech person trying to survive against a predator. Can't be worst that what we previously had...

Wish we got a sequel to Predators tho.

287DCFE2-F564-425B-AA78-0748E30B311D.gif

I like everything but I know since Pocahontas will be the main character, I already know what kind of cringe this movie will most likely be.

Just saw Snake Eyes and this chick Baroness, Scarlett and some old Asian lady really killed like 50 ninja's with one clip and a f'n fan;lol

So natives had to fight white men, smallpox, and now predators? SMH. Anyway, the predators movie with adrien brody was pretty good and should've gotten a sequel.

Predators was a great surprise. Brody was a badass as was Alice Braga. And if you look, it had a heck of a cast. Walton Goggins, Mahershala Ali, Danny Trejo, and even Fishburn, even though his character was a bit of a waste. Topher Grace was a strange add until end when he revealed himself. I really liked it & would have loved to see a sequel of those two getting off the planet somehow getting back to earth. Shame they missed the opportunity.

I dig the premise, but I just don’t have any faith that it’ll be good 🤷‍♂️
So natives had to fight white men, smallpox, and now predators? SMH.

I think this will work and here's why. Remember back in the 2nd one with Glover. At the end, after killing the one Predator with it's own saw blade discus thing, several became visible, carried the dead away to the bowels of the ship, and the leader came out, and gave an old flintlock gun to Danny (as a trophy/reward for killing a Predator). The date on the gun was 1715 so the new story continues the fact that they have been around for over 300 years.

I think it's actually gonna be pretty good. Can't be any worse than the last one which was an embarrassment. I'd rather watch Alien Vs Predator and there wasn't a drop of blood in it (that I recall). At least that movie had the origin of Wayland Bishop as a human (before being cloned in Alien).

Back
Top Bottom