Official Prey (Predator 5-ish) - Straight to Hulu/Disney+ Aug. 8, 2022

^copped.

And I’m actually curious if they’ll show. The cut scenes with these Camo Pred’s in the Blu-ray. They look kinda fresh:lol:

2C7DE577-2050-465B-9468-DA437FF5E1A6.jpeg

^copped.

And I’m actually curious if they’ll show. The cut scenes with these Camo Pred’s in the Blu-ray. They look kinda fresh:lol:

2C7DE577-2050-465B-9468-DA437FF5E1A6.jpeg

I was going to say it earlier...At the end of the movie I was like where’s the damn camo suited predators and the friggen tank...Then I remember that they re-shot the entire third act :smh:...

I didn't trust this to be good at all, so I read the synopsis and some spoilers. It's amazing this made it past a table read. Did nobody raise their hand and just say "Okay, good one. Now where's the real script?"

I didn't trust this to be good at all, so I read the synopsis and some spoilers. It's amazing this made it past a table read. Did nobody raise their hand and just say "Okay, good one. Now where's the real script?"

Its executed better on screen. Its an enjoyable summer flick.

The biggest issue with this movie IMO is that there is no real tension to draw you to the edge of you seat because of all the jokes.

Nevermind the story issues and the absurd ending :smh:

This was trash.

Not any moment compelling or entertaining.

Dialogue sucked, acting wasn't any better, plot was bad.

The main lead choice was a mistake.

Eh
Alien vs predator
The first film was pg13
And still had some great scenes
Might have potential
Be dope
If it was all filmed on their home world
Whole show was subtitles
And showed basically a day in the life

I always liked the scene in avp when the predators are ontop of the pyramids. Would like to see something of that sort.

Disney owns Fox now so ergo they own Predator and Aliens. Disneys not giving those franchises to netflix or whoever. Does Disney own hulu?
Yes Disney owns majority share in Hulu...

This series needs to be placed on there with no restrictions...Why they would think a watered down PG13 Disney+ series would work is beyond me...

I feel a series done right would steer the franchise in the right direction.

Any franchise can be saved if steered right. Unfortunately, this ain’t one of them judging by their track record. I’ll give Disney a wait and see approach though. It’s too early to write them off but I don’t exactly have high hopes either.

Maybe some of you have come across this channel before, but the entire premise is both genius and hilarious, also does a great job with reviews.

Back
Top Bottom