Originally Posted by KampoutKid

Spicey Action?
Paragon Sports?
Sneaker Corner?
Murrays Corner?

just tossing some possibilities.
your the last person i would tell you figure it out
eyes.gif

ok so ive heard that niketowns in the US wont be getting these. my question is will niketowns abroad such and London be gettting these?

mithu aka the ambassador

so what should i ask these people?
"Are you getting the XX3s that will be releasing on the 25th?" what if the person does not know what the hell you mean? or even worse; what if theylie to you and say, "OF COURSE WE ALWAYS GET THE LIMITED JAYS!"?
how did you ask ur urban accounts?

So we were all wrong. Niketowns will be getting these kicks. I just talked to an associate that confirmed this. NTSF of course, NTNY, NTC and they even saidLA. No Vegas or Seattle etc...Phones are sure to ring off the hooks now! Let the madness begin!

im about to go call up my stores but there are so MANY! should i call the older stores that would have a better relationship with JB but still is decently bigor should i call the new stores that are bigger than the older footlockers but have a new relationship with JB? and answer my other quesiton above please

Well, damn...no NT's, huh? I'm sure it's SOMEBODY in Chicago that will have 'em...

The question is WHO?

I've got to have these, cause there's no way in hell I'm gonna pay Ebay prices.

Hey Cam what u think the resale price is gonna be on this pair? I have midterms that day so i wont be able to get myself a pair

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

your the last person i would tell you figure it out
eyes.gif

K², you did pretty much earn that response from what I readin the post in the General Forum. I second that
eyes.gif
with a
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

So we were all wrong. Niketowns will be getting these kicks. I just talked to an associate that confirmed this. NTSF of course, NTNY, NTC and they even said LA. No Vegas or Seattle etc...Phones are sure to ring off the hooks now! Let the madness begin!
Someone in the thread earlier said that they spoke to the business manager at NTLA & he confirmed to theNTer that no Niketowns would be getting them. I believe Rock Deep also said something similar as well. I usually would weigh the words of a manager more than ageneral associate, but things always can change. I personally wouldn't be surprised at all if these aren't as limited as announced in order to buildthe hype machine going, but who knows. Whatever the case is, the plan is working because the buzz is growing very rapidly on this release, which hasn'thappened for the sig model in ages (the XX wasn't the same because we had the leaked pics half a year in advance of RD & the 1st color sucked).

It's quite interesting, to say the least & I kinda like it in an odd sort of way.

In North Carolina 45 minutes from Chapel Hill you think you could get these! High School and college state after all.........................

So called the store again so I could talk to the manager. He did confirm that they learned about the kix today and he had never confirmed whether or not hisstore was getting them. He said this news came out from nowhere today. So I know where I will cop. Heck yeah. San Fran confirmed today too.

So jordan brand, what about a QS release at the front of the Dean Dome?

I'd be there

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Regardless of resell price - you'll see these on my feet.
my heart is telling me that, but my wallet will probs stop me...haha!!! i want these kicks too...these are the only xx3's that i like.

you guys are beginning to make the 23 sound like a limited shoe. i dont think jb would do that since it is number 23 and a gr! then again i could be wrong, buti think that wont be the case since it such a highly anticipated shoe.

^^^ Haven't you been paying attention to this thread? Only 1058 pairs in this colorway worldwide... Only half of which will be in the US... The othercolorways aren't limited...

Just got the memo today. Niketowns WILL get these. Only the following four: NTNY, NTSF, NTLA and NT Chicago.

Size Run:

7/1
7.5/1
8/1
8.5/1
9/2
9.5/3
10/3
10.5/3
11/3
11.5/2
12/2
13/1

Call it a change of heart, I guess they finaly got hit with some common sense. It makes no sense to leave your flagship stores in the dark on such hypedrelease.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Regardless of resell price - you'll see these on my feet.

Agreed. If I can get a pair from NTLA, I will rock them. Not out of the gate, but they will be broken out someday.

Back
Top Bottom