OFFICIAL *PS3* MADDEN 10 ONLINE FRANCHISE week 4! spots still open!!!

yea the game speed can be changed its not even bad as is you dudes just used to that crack head speed

but here is the bad news there is no trade logic and a few other things

so we def need to keep 32 people at all times

Originally Posted by CasperJr

yea the game speed can be changed its not even bad as is you dudes just used to that crack head speed

What are the other things and yes we do need to keep 32. Did you post this in the PS3 Thread to see if people are available for a fill in spot?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

What are the other things and yes we do need to keep 32. Did you post this in the PS3 Thread to see if people are available for a fill in spot?
nah i didnt post it in there but i hear there isnt a salary cap............hold on ill let you read it word for word

may as well post it so those who dont like it and want to quit can do so now and we can replace them
Q: Can I trade with CPU teams?

A: Yes, you are able to trade with CPU trades. You must choose turn the Trade Settings to "ON". However, the CPU teams do not have logic as to whether or not they should accept/reject a trade.

Q: Why don't CPU teams run logic for things like trade proposals?

A: That is something that we sorely wanted to squeeze in for Madden NFL 10, but simply could not pull it off in time. Because everything was built to be server-based for Online Franchise, things like CPU logic would have to be run on that server, so we were not able to make that a part of the online franchise experience by the time the game will hit the shelves. Based on usage once the game is released we will obviously look to update and change whatever the community feels is most important.

Q: Does Online Franchise support the NCAA Import Draft Class feature?

A: No, unfortunately this did not make the final feature list this year. This is one of my absolute favorite features amongst all of our football games here at EA Sports, and we have some good ideas on how we can try to update this after the game launches based on community demand.

Q: Does online franchise have player contracts or the salary cap?

A: No, this was the hardest pill to swallow for the entire design and development team this year as far as cut features go. But the reality of this decision was that we were able to get all of the other features of online franchise, and we were able to make it all in time to get into the Madden NFL 10 box. Just like with CPU trade logic, we will balance what features are most important to the community and try to attack those first after the game comes out.

Q: So no free agency either then?

A: Actually, we do have a free agent wire. You have the ability to cut players in online franchise and then sign a free agent to replace him. That means when you release them to the free agent wire, they become available to the rest of the league. If you are in a Franchise with your friends, you could submit waiver claims to your commissioner and have him determine the order of who gets what free agent like a fantasy league (this is what we've been doing here at work). However if you are in a Franchise with strangers this will just be first-come first-serve.

Q: So how long does the player stay on your team?

A: Since we do not have contracts in online franchise, players stay on your team until they retire or until you trade them away.

Q: So no free agency, no contracts, and no salary cap...that stinks! Why didn't you put them in?

A: Many have asked why we left these features out, and the simple answer is that there just wasn't enough time to get it in before the game hits the shelves. Creating a 100% server-based Online Franchise mode with full stat tracking and numerous other features wasn't a very quick task.
3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif
It took a major effort from our team to get to what we were happy with in a 1st year feature. The good news here though is that we HAVE given you a way to simulate this important part of the NFL off-season. We have given you a way to handle all of your offseason player movement, player contracts, etc. with your own house rules. The commissioner will have the option to Add/Drop players at will during the offseason (this is a website exclusive feature). I can give you an example of what we are already doing here at the office in our online franchise...Each team in the league is forced to give up five 70+ OVR players to free agency (we all agreed on the CPU team players to release). We then took that list, and did a quick free agency draft with that list of players. The commish then went into the Commissioner Options screen and add/dropped the players to the new teams. While this is not exactly ideal, it does give those folks who are looking for a very realistic Franchise experience a way to have offseason player movement every year. We are actively looking at a robust, live bidding free agent type feature for the future, but a lot depends on the priority you all (the fans) give us on each feature once you get your hands on online franchise.

That's not too bad. It is their first year working with Madden like this. Hopefully they make improvements along the way.

yo why i just run for 320 yards on a dude i been playing for years i straight told him we wont play again tell 10
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

proof coming soon

yo why i just run for 320 yards on a dude i been playing for years i straight told him we wont play again tell 10
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

proof coming soon

laugh.gif
Your pretty good huh?

9 more days...I'm geeked about this franchise. I been playing with the Bears almost exclusively since '99. It's about time I get back to spreadingthe wealth.

Watch out for the Rams NT!

i think everybody that play madden more then the avg person has said lab
laugh.gif

Well after week 7 your going to be in your lab coat for a while.

who_dey1024.jpg

Don't worry about Rudi being in there
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

who_dey1024.jpg

laugh.gif
ill act like i didnt see the pic dudes havent seen the post season since forever

laugh.gif

who_dey1024.jpg

laugh.gif
ill act like i didnt see the pic dudes havent seen the post season since forever
grin.gif
Yeah so. We got heart
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

i would be down for a second Madden PS3 franchise online..... holla at me (Eagles) but i can be flexible
laugh.gif
me too...I want my Bears...and at the least someone better than the Rams

Back
Top Bottom