OFFICIAL *PS3* MADDEN 10 ONLINE FRANCHISE week 4! spots still open!!!

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Dallas Cowboys

PSN: StarcityPA J-MAC

OP, you can give this guy my team. Ill more than likely will not end up buying madden on release date.
Please, since dude probably doesnt even kno that he can have the Cowboys now and trust me I've been playing Madden for many years, I will playmy games.....

OP, where u at.........
nerd.gif

My friend wants in on this, he's getting the game at midnight and plays it religiously so no worries about him not playing his games.

He wants the browns and his psn is: ImpeachObamaASAP

My friend wants in on this, he's getting the game at midnight and plays it religiously so no worries about him not playing his games.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Nice psn lol.

Whose gonna step up and take the Chiefs?

need suggestions for rules i have a few main ones but throw a few out there and i may add them too the list

and im talkin detailed rules dont just say "no cheesing"

i just want to be in the league for some good compettion so ill take the chiefs maybe i can work with them
laugh.gif
PSN shawn504 ill have the game on RD already got it preordered

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

No going for it on 4th unless your in your opponents 50-30 yard line or its less than 3 yards anywhere else.
Oh stop. Let the people who do it suffer
laugh.gif
. Plus what ifits 4th and inches and your playing with the Steelers or Dolphins? Easy first. Its up to the defense to stop them.

i just want to be in the league for some good compettion so ill take the chiefs maybe i can work with them lol PSN shawn504 ill have the game on RD already got it preordered
That's 32
pimp.gif

Casper's D is on point......no ayo

And screw Devin Hester!!!!!!!! Dude had 300 yards and like two td's lol and the QB was Kyle Orton......
I don't even wanna deal with Cutler to Hester
frown.gif

But GG Casper, I need some more work before 2010 hits
embarassed.gif

flightclub23
roll.gif

orton had 509yards 5td's and was 15 for 15 going into the 4th
hester had 328yards and 3td's
olsen had 159yards and 2tds
urlacher had 87yards and a td

awww yea shout out to the linemen that sacked the QB rolled over picked the ball up and ran it in

and look like them cowboys gone have a loooooooooooooong year

awww yea i got a new rule from this game if you are down 21 or more at any point you can run the no huddle if you want we gonecall it the J-MAC rule

i also peeped you was 8-0 when we 1st started so here is your 1st L

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

Oh yeah.....I'm ready for this to get started
pimp.gif

Who you tellin. I'm tired of playing the demo with the Cardinals (I don't even think of messing with Pitt
indifferent.gif
). I'm back to a decent level of play now. I just need to get mydecision making on point and learn the ins and outs of this next gen madden
happy.gif

orton had 509yards 5td's and was 15 for 15 going into the 4th
sick.gif

Oh yeah CJ how many minutes we playing on?

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

are any of yall like forreal good? i know a lot of yall talk +$%% but are any of yall like madden tourney good?
Well I haven't owned one since the 08 edition back early last year so I'm still getting my feet wet with the next gen versions, I'mgetting back to my old form though.

Back
Top Bottom