OFFICIAL: PS3 SLIM Unveiled Today at GamesCom...$299 120GB NO BC 3.0 FW...9/1

Im thinking about copping a HD for my dorm when i cop this.
If I cop a Vizio 22 inch 1080 will I notice a difference in quality when compared to a similarly sized 720 monitor?

looks ugly.
laugh.gif

Still keeping my 80GB.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

If I cop a Vizio 22 inch 1080 will I notice a difference in quality when compared to a similarly sized 720 monitor?
Not a considerable difference or one without a trained eye will be able to see. I would go with the 720p

Nope. AND NT, WHAT IS THIS BC YOU ALL KEEP SAYING? SORRY, IM PS3 ILLITERATE. IVE BEEN BLINDED MY 360... I NOW SEE THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!

o , nevermind, i just googled 'what is ps3 bc'

*slaps forehead*

not that important, i wouldnt be buying a ps3 if i wanted to play ps2 games lol.

can just buy a old used ps2 for 20-30 bucks if its that important

well... maybe marvel vs. capcom 2

I can't front. I was gonna buy a xbox 360. But now, I'll just pick up a PS3 slim. First game I pick up will prob be Madden.

people need to get over the lack of bc, its really not coming back anytime soon, at least for a couple years imo

im sure theyre trying to get emulation to work but its really not as easy as some people on this board want to believe that it is

The BC has been rumored to be a software update. so I believe it is coming in time. I honestly think the Japanese culture still playing PS2 a lot is the reasonSony wont push the issue.

If they add BC in an update, ill get it. My brother loves playing final fantasy x and x-2. So that will be a big deciding factor in purchasing one.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

o , nevermind, i just googled 'what is ps3 bc'

*slaps forehead*

not that important, i wouldnt be buying a ps3 if i wanted to play ps2 games lol.

can just buy a old used ps2 for 20-30 bucks if its that important

well... maybe marvel vs. capcom 2

it's ok u don't need a ps2 for mvc2
u can download it off the psn(playstation network)

I just got the $300 bundle deal from walmart. Im not interested in slim etc just want a Blu-ray player with the option of games and linux later on. Not baddeal IMHO.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

This is REAL good. No more biiiiiiiitchinnnnnnnnnnn from NOBODY talking about PRICE "oh its too expensive, no games blah blah blah" NO MORE excuses, PS3 got it ALL now. NO E X C U S E S. And that 3.0 firmware i cant wait!!! the new themes on the ps3 is crazyyy.

I'll get the slim if my gf gets her new crib, but im good with my ps3.
the way you talking how could we even believe you have a gf

get out the house more you sound overly excited about a new slim ps3
smh.gif
Relax, its the internet.
huh?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

This is REAL good. No more biiiiiiiitchinnnnnnnnnnn from NOBODY talking about PRICE "oh its too expensive, no games blah blah blah" NO MORE excuses, PS3 got it ALL now. NO E X C U S E S. And that 3.0 firmware i cant wait!!! the new themes on the ps3 is crazyyy.

I'll get the slim if my gf gets her new crib, but im good with my ps3.
the way you talking how could we even believe you have a gf

get out the house more you sound overly excited about a new slim ps3
smh.gif
Relax, its the internet.
huh?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You seemed upset.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Not a considerable difference or one without a trained eye will be able to see. I would go with the 720p

Even with HDMI?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Even with HDMI?
My 42" Panny plasma rocks and it's only 720p. I really can't tell the difference between 1080p and 720p. I would go for the 720p...Save some money as well.

Ok
I just wanted to make sure I was getting the best TV for my money.
So I'll go with the cheaper 720.
Thanx!

Back
Top Bottom