Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

I NEED HELP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

My Psp Turns On and everything its just It No longer gives me the option to play the games. I put a umd in and it makes noise as if its trying to read the game but nothing ever happenes. I only used it for about a month then i stored it in the box until a couple weeks ago. can anyone help?
[/i]
We're From The Lost Borough...​
Check Out My Myspace

Can you use the analog to play Street Fighter? or is the d-pad attatchment really neccessary? I have the logitech case and i want to keep using it. Is it true that the d-pad attachment stays on for good?
[table][tr][td]Word to Big Bird[/td][/tr][/table]​

so i just bought sfa3m today, and played it for awhile. i have to admit its really hard to play with the d-pad. plus the analog gets mess up easily when moving it too much. the game itself is really good, but im jsut concern about controlling it.
<font style="font-family:arial;font-size:14px;color:blue"><br>
<center><br>
<br>
<center><p><font face="Century Gothic" size="6" color="white" style="line-height:38px;">ONETRUEHOMIE</font><br>
<font face="arial" size="7" color="red" style="line-height:0px;">SEATTLE,WA</font></p>

anyone know where i can get the attachment at?
<center><br>
<br>
<center><p><font face="Century Gothic" size="6" color="white" style="line-height:38px;">ONETRUEHOMIE</font><br>
<font face="arial" size="7" color="red" style="line-height:0px;">SEATTLE,WA</font></p>

^^
i dont know. because i was already using v 2.6. but when i put the disc there a update thing below that said update 2.5 so i guess u do have to upgrade in order to play.

only few hours of playing and im kinda already sick of the game.

where can i find the attachment!!
<center><br>
<br>

I have yet to play it, my bro went to sleep before I could play. But he has work tomorrow and im off so you know what i will be doing...

If I like it enough I will cop online for the d pad.

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​
Buy my Villanova Dunks hi's sz 11.5-12. Sell me ur Flight Huaraches in sz 12-12.5

Street Fighter Alpha 3 looks great on the psp. The loading times are great but the d-pad leaves a lot to be desired. But who knows, maybe I will get use to it. I still think im going to order the one with the d-pad though.

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​
Buy my Villanova Dunks hi's sz 11.5-12. Sell me ur Flight Huaraches in sz 12-12.5

Quote:
it told me to upgrade to v2.5 before I can play it (i have v2.01). Is there anything I should be worried about loosing? I currently don't haven any homebrew items and the main use of my psp is internet, music, videos and games.
If all you do with your PSP is internet, music, videos and games, then you have nothing to lose, but GAIN.

I mean, you can't do much with v2.01 anyway (compared to 1.5 or 2.0). If I were you, I'd upgrade, since you can run homebrew with up to v2.6 now, if you ever think about doing that.

I copped SFA3M from the capcom website, and it's coming with the D-pad. Costumer service told me that they still have the D-pad in stock, but I don't know for how long. So if you are going to order from capcom.com, make sure that it's coming with the D-pad.

Also, since it requires v2.5 to play, I guess I'm going to give my ISO one last run before I upgrade for good
frown.gif

^^^ Dam, nice find GFlower8 and at a reasonable price, im gonna copp the clear this weekend.

Also, I pickup SFA3M about 1hour ago... ILL ILL ILL game! The graphics, specials and charactera are look GREAT a perfect translation. I let my lil bro play with it first and he kept mentioning how crack it was and it is. Syphon filter demo is ill too, im glad i upgraded.

edit: nvm i figure it out.
<center><br>
<br>

Quote:
EDIT: MpapaJ thanks for that PSP site

n/p :wink:
wink.gif

[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

cant wait tell i get mine

PLEASE TEST THE PEOPLE BEFORE YOU LET THEM INTO NIKETALK OR SEND THEM THE THECONDITIONER FOR SOME SUPPORT MEMBER#1-Yin

Email [email protected] AIM Connorperson[/b]​

You can now pickup a copy of "Pursuit Force and Jax & Daxter" demo for PSP at gamestop. You have to reserve the game(s) first (put down like $5) and the demo is all yours. You can get your money back, but I believe only use for store credit.

WHO WANTS TO BUY STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 3 FOR 35?!

TARGET LIED TO ME SO I'M SELLING IT BACK!
IT'S BRAND NEW, OPENED, BUT I FOUND OUT THAT IT REQUIRES A 2.5 UPGRADE!

HIT ME UP IF YOU'RE INTERESTED BECAUSE I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO USE FOR IT!
Never had a playoff spot since the 93-94
Never had a winning record since the 93-94
VOTE FOR JASON RICHARDSON OR BARON DAVIS FOR THE ALL STAR GAME!!!!
Golden State Warriors 21-25
San Jose State University

Anyone know how and where i can get homebrew games for PSP v 2.0?? I m very slow lol and I dont know how or where to do it. Also, if you want homebrew do you need to have the actual program in it or just the game??? k please answer this if you can. greatly appreciated

PSP universal remote

BEST THING EVER!
Never had a playoff spot since the 93-94
Never had a winning record since the 93-94
VOTE FOR JASON RICHARDSON OR BARON DAVIS FOR THE ALL STAR GAME!!!!
Golden State Warriors 21-25
San Jose State University

All you guys complainin about the D-pad must not be seasoned vets in the SF game because to me its a little bit uncomfortable but Its more how your fingers are positioned to me than the D-pad. I dunno I can do all my moves just as flawlessly.
"at the ripe old age of 40, he was playing at a superstar level. His will to succeed is remarkable. His ability to adapt his game as his body weakens is extraordinary. He is the best. Period. His legacy is not only in tact, it is enhanced by his resolve."

why is it that when i go myspace on my psp it says " BAD REQUEST" could someone please tell me how to fix it ???

thanx in advance

hmmm... to get a 2gb now, or wait for tha 4gb later..??

anyways, Raadius, so did u cop that clear faceplate? how long till u receive it? ohh and i want that privacy filter too.. nice 8)
glasses.gif

NT > Google.
Hella > Mad.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.

I NEED HELP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

My Psp Turns On and everything its just It No longer gives me the option to play the games. I put a umd in and it makes noise as if its trying to read the game but nothing ever happenes. I only used it for about a month then i stored it in the box until a couple weeks ago. can anyone help?
[/i]
We're From The Lost Borough...​
Check Out My Myspace

Back
Top Bottom