Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

Quote:
All you guys complainin about the D-pad must not be seasoned vets in the SF game

Homie please |I
tired.gif

I was playing street fighter when you were still playing with woofer balls.

Quote:
Can you use the analog to play Street Fighter?

Yea

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​
Buy my Villanova Dunks hi's sz 11.5-12. Sell me ur Flight Huaraches in sz 12-12.5

Quote:
Homie please

I was playing street fighter when you were still playing with woofer balls.
ed on II way back in the jumpkick sweep combo days good times...Anyway, I have no problems with the D-pad it actually feels good to me. I really dont see what the problem is. Aside from the fact its 6 buttons and not 8.

(Its way to easy to get the raging demon out in this game)

And just to talk trash if i could get at you on Ad Hoc id take you out :wink:
wink.gif

"at the ripe old age of 40, he was playing at a superstar level. His will to succeed is remarkable. His ability to adapt his game as his body weakens is extraordinary. He is the best. Period. His legacy is not only in tact, it is enhanced by his resolve."

Quote:
hmmm... to get a 2gb now, or wait for tha 4gb later..??

When is the 4GB going to come out, and what is going to be the retail? Thanks
"Iron" Mike Tyson
55 Wins
6 Losses
44 Knockouts

damn i must admit now. sfa3m is pretty good.
<font style="font-family:arial;font-size:14px;color:blue"><br>
<center><br>
<br>
<center><p><font face="Century Gothic" size="6" color="white" style="line-height:38px;">ONETRUEHOMIE</font><br>
<font face="arial" size="7" color="red" style="line-height:0px;">SEATTLE,WA</font></p>

Im really upset that sfa3m isnt online...Like...its jus that serious. What was capcom thinking? Thats the only reason Idont have my own copy right now...I just play my brother's.

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​
Buy my Villanova Dunks hi's sz 11.5-12. Sell me ur Flight Huaraches in sz 12-12.5

Quote:
what are some good accesories for the psp

get the playgear pocket... its the best case out for the psp... it looks good and it protects your psp... plus u can mod it
Code:
    Team PhilippinesMember No.21

Quote:
anyways, Raadius, so did u cop that clear faceplate? how long till u receive it? ohh and i want that privacy filter too.. nice
Naw, didn't order it yet, actually forgot. Ill check it out later.

i have a chance to buy it for 150 and it comes with pga golf too..is it worth it? i don't want to buy it and have a psp 2 or some @#%$ come out a month later..

Quote:
hmmm... to get a 2gb now, or wait for tha 4gb later..??
anyone else stuck with this situation?? how much are tha 4gb gunna be anyways
NT > Google.
Hella > Mad.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.

I'm surprised this hasn't gotten a sticky considering the amount of post/pages this thread has gotten.

Anyways, I'm jealous of all of you who have SFA3MAX right now. I ordered the Japanese version of the game [SFZ3UU] a couple weeks ago so I could have the dpad cover and it still hasn't arrived yet. Oh well, I've still got Capcom vs SNK 2, Marvel vs Capcom 2, and SF Anniversary Collection to keep me occupied.
-d.w.a.i.

4 GB go for $230
'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Quote:
Anyways, I'm jealous of all of you who have SFA3MAX right now
I love this game, I catch myself playing it 2-3 hours at a time!
Quote:
Oh well, I've still got Capcom vs SNK 2, Marvel vs Capcom 2, and SF Anniversary Collection to keep me occupied
Im jealous of you! Matter a fact... IM HATING >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
!!!

Back
Top Bottom