< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Were the bluefields supposed to come with a second set of laces? Mine came in from colette with only the one pair. Great pair and worth the hype but I was instantly going to do a lace swap.
Yes, they should have the navy laces in them, with the white/blue mix laces through the top holes.  I'd be heated if I didn't get those.

Were the bluefields supposed to come with a second set of laces? Mine came in from colette with only the one pair. Great pair and worth the hype but I was instantly going to do a lace swap.
yea hopeuflly you got the blue and white lace mix, honestly I would never put the regular blue ones in. But I would be so mad if they didn't give you the mixed ones fr fr

Damn that sucks. I only got the plain blue ones. Really wanted the mixed. Sent an email but I doubt they'll respond. Thinking of calling but idk if they speak English or French there.

Copped a pair of the Sophia chang "brooklynite" disc blaze at the outlet store out my way for $60 even. If anyone is interested they had almost a fsr, no 10 or 10.5...

Rockvale Outlets, 35 S Willowdale Dr, Lancaster, PA 17602
(717) 299-3435
Which color disc? Also do they ship to canada?

oh canada!

thanks for this homie!
lul it was actually like $30 cheaper to get them from Overkill and no customs fee, I just got my bluefields in and the size 11 fit perfect, wish puma gave a heds up about the sizing difference.For refrence I'm usually a size 11.5 in the R698 and a 12 in models like the R698 OG 93 that doesnt come in 11.5.also got some awesome Adidas EQT stickers with the shoes.

Last edited:
Last edited:
lul it was actually like $30 cheaper to get them from Overkill and no customs fee, I just got my bluefields in and the size 11 fit perfect, wish puma gave a heds up about the sizing difference.For refrence I'm usually a size 11.5 in the R698 and a 12 in models like the R698 OG 93 that doesnt come in 11.5.also got some awesome Adidas EQT stickers with the shoes.
missed my size at decent prices from overseas so had to pull the trigger on these.

now or never!

hello all, i'm planning to cop the puma trinomic xt2 whiz limited x mita. i just wanna ask how do size run? half size up or full size up? thanks in advance!

hello all, i'm planning to cop the puma trinomic xt2 whiz limited x mita. i just wanna ask how do size run? half size up or full size up? thanks in advance!
XT2 fit the same as Asics Gel Lyte 3, also where are you buying them from? and for how much? I know of a site where I got mine for $66

Last edited:
thanks for the reply. yup i found the site youre pertaining to i'm gonna pull the trigger now for this low retail price. thanks again!

bluefields came in. OTH sent both laces as expected.

size is fine. im an 8.5 nike, so all my pumas have been 8s.

all smiles here. 
happy.gif

Anyone ever deal with SNS? Shipping to canada, but a little weary as I havent order from them before! 

Back
Top Bottom