< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Seems like the blue fields are getting a US re-release aswell. SneakerFF just posted em.
Should have known it was too good to be true that I was able to get my hands on a "limited" release 
frown.gif

Anyone ever deal with SNS? Shipping to canada, but a little weary as I havent order from them before! 
I've ordered a couple of pairs there. They're reliable and usually ship quite quickly. I'm in Germany though.

Should have known it was too good to be true that I was able to get my hands on a "limited" release 
frown.gif
I'd guess there are still way less pairs of these than of most limited Nike releases... :wink:

I'd guess there are still way less pairs of these than of most limited Nike releases... :wink:
Yeah, don't get me wrong... I'm happy to have my pair and could care less about hype or how limited they are because I just plain like them whether they were a hyperstrike or GR sold at zappos.  I'm just slightly disappointed in myself for paying the premium at END when they first popped up when I could have paid less from SNS or potentially even less by being patient and waiting for a US release.  Oh well, that's how it goes.

Anyone ever deal with SNS? Shipping to canada, but a little weary as I havent order from them before! 

I didn't get my sns order shipped to Canada, I'd imagine they'd get hit with duty. I'd just wait for a NA release or grab them from oth if they still have your size.

I didn't get my sns order shipped to Canada, I'd imagine they'd get hit with duty. I'd just wait for a NA release or grab them from oth if they still have your size.
looking for the united arrows and sons... only reason I am unsure about a NA release. Thanks for the info

Yeah I got my bluefields from SNS shipped to Canada and I didn't get hit with customs, unfortunately I have to return them cause they are 11.5 and I already got my 11

Yeah I got my bluefields from SNS shipped to Canada and I didn't get hit with customs, unfortunately I have to return them cause they are 11.5 and I already got my 11
Right on! I waited to long and my size is gone, but repped for future purchases! 

serious?!

i stopped buying from SNS (about a years ago) due to the duties i had to pay when they shipped to TO.

hope this is the case going forward....

View media item 1643443View media item 1643447
Got vashties in today from features sale - love them. Simple but clean, the suede is almost a semi quilted, and the leather is just ️okay but a good pair of everyday kicks and I love the 698 model. Not as comfortable as the blue fields or the Sakuras but a nice pair. Sorry for poor ️pics, my iPhone 5 looks like it takes pics as if it was a potatoe not a camera

Glad they are hitting the U.S., need to get at least one pair. Hopefully some retailer gets a 7.5...

Back
Top Bottom