< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

dont kno why ppl were camping overnight, there were plenty to go around. I guess they just like to hang out or something...anyway I walked in after 3p with absolutely no line, in fact I was the only customer at the time. Grabbed my one size and as I was about to leave a dude bought 3 pairs easy, I don't think there was a limit. I think they rather sell them out instead of putting them online because it would be cheaper for them shipping wise. The box is big and has some weight to it. The guy behind the register also said if they don't sell out by tomm, then they will put remaining online. But I know plenty of ppl that went today that are going back tomm, so well see.

Last edited:
I hope someone could help me out with that retail hook. I feel so bummed missing out on a pair I "named" and suggested to SF.

With all the comments saying how easy it is to grab multiple pairs, NT Puma fans should be eating at the moment for this release.

Hope all that wants them gets them.

I mean if the instore pairs are this plentiful, it bodes well for the online release i think.

Might hit up my buddy in NYC though, since it's this easy.. anyone know if US 8 sold out?

And are you only allowed to buy your size?

I mean if the instore pairs are this plentiful, it bodes well for the online release i think.
Might hit up my buddy in NYC though, since it's this easy.. anyone know if US 8 sold out?
And are you only allowed to buy your size?

People has been saying that they can buy multiple pairs

pretty sure they dont care at all, I would've asked questions but I was parked illegally outside had to be in and out

if anypne has the time tomorrow to grab a 9.5.. i'll cover your train and lunch cost..

serious.. not serious.... very serious...
happy.gif

dont kno why ppl were camping overnight, there were plenty to go around. I guess they just like to hang out or something...anyway I walked in after 3p with absolutely no line, in fact I was the only customer at the time. Grabbed my one size and as I was about to leave a dude bought 3 pairs easy, I don't think there was a limit. I think they rather sell them out instead of putting them online because it would be cheaper for them shipping wise. The box is big and has some weight to it. The guy behind the register also said if they don't sell out by tomm, then they will put remaining online. But I know plenty of ppl that went today that are going back tomm, so well see.
Damn man I mean I get that but also it would be nice if other people could get a shot at them online too. Not all of us live near NY lol. I bet re-sellers are gonna go ape **** tomorrw after hearing they can buy as many pairs plus no one has officially said anything about online/ww release thru social media or blogs so as far as people know the pop up shop is only chance. I would like to have a hat to match but doubt any of the clothing will go online and im def not paying resell on merchandise lol. 

There coming to 24 Kilates Oct. 10th, im wondering if maybe overseas is the only other release with the NYC pop up being the only US. Would make sense cause Euro cats wouldn't be able to cop if only US drop. 

if the black plastic parts on the bloodbath BOG were the same color as the rest of the upper they would look good but I think it doesn't match with that burgundy-red, probably wont be copping so more pairs for y'all, hope that sneaker freaker re-release the sharkbait, blackbeast, and the great white.

Damn man I mean I get that but also it would be nice if other people could get a shot at them online too. Not all of us live near NY lol. I bet re-sellers are gonna go ape **** tomorrw after hearing they can buy as many pairs plus no one has officially said anything about online/ww release thru social media or blogs so as far as people know the pop up shop is only chance. I would like to have a hat to match but doubt any of the clothing will go online and im def not paying resell on merchandise lol. 

Resellers could have bought all they want today. There was no limit today so why wait one day lol. By mid afternoon there was no lines and all sizes were available. I was there at 7:30 am and would have loved to help few of u out but I was in that line for 3 hours and had to rush to claas back in NJ lol.

No line... in n out... they let you take how many pairs you want.
Size 13 sold out for the day tho
This is what worries me, being size 13 I know pairs are always limited cause most people wear 9-10. If there is a wider release I doubt many shops will get more than a few size 13's in stock and most of those go quickly. Just hope we get some notice cause it will prob be in-store only for most shops. 

Ah my buddy in NYC's busy this weekend with a wedding.

If anyone just happens to be there, a US 8 would be much appreciated. I'll cover whatever you need to cover.

Does Packers still have any bloodbaths left? Might have to call them or shoot them an email for an order.

I hope someone could help me out with that retail hook. I feel so bummed missing out on a pair I "named" and suggested to SF.

With all the comments saying how easy it is to grab multiple pairs, NT Puma fans should be eating at the moment for this release.

Hope all that wants them gets them.

I'm mad for you bro. They KNOW someone else came up with the idea. Is your post still accessible on FB?

I'm digging them the more I see them.

Someone hook this man up.

Legit collector.

Alp, do something right for once.

Haha! Thanks man. Appreciate it. Few good guys on here already offered to help.
Hopefully, all goes well in the end.

I'm mad for you bro. They KNOW someone else came up with the idea. Is your post still accessible on FB?

Yes the post is still visible. Took screenshots of it as well.

This is the link: SHARKBAITxBLOODBATH

Just make sure you are logged in on FB as SF page is available to public.

Last edited:
Definitily gonna cop the BB on the Oct 10th drop.

Title & 1st page doesnt mention sizing so ill ask here. How do these run ?

Last edited:
Any retail hookup for an 11.5? My friend claims he went in at about 3PM and they were sold out of 11.5...Everything I'm hearing though is that sizes were plentiful...

Definitily gonna cop the BB on the Oct 10th drop.

Title & 1st page doesnt mention sizing so ill ask here. How do these run ?

I would go up .5 I have wide feet. I have the great white in a 9 and they fit a bit snug in me.

Nice, were there a lot of pairs?

Just given ou

Spoke to Simon from Sneaker Freaker about it and he said he's been wanting to reach out but didn't have his contact info. Forwarded him all the info so I expect when he gets back and everything settles he will reach out to him.

Back
Top Bottom