< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Yall trippin that stance just looks hella weird, I had to
Stand up and try to see if I could replicate it lol. Hella
Easy, left foot Over right and turn your foot 90°.

How do the Puma x Stampd Trinomic socks fit? TTS or .5 down?
I just e-mailed Stampd asking about the same thing lol I went 13 for the Desert Storms and they fit good but had a little extra room in the front so wasn't sure if 12.5 would be the best fit for a one piece upper of if the shoe was made with fit in mind and would feel better in my usual 13. Problem I see is 12.5 seems to be sold out mostly lol so im running out of time. 

I also wish I could find a solid fit review on the StampdxPuma Crewnecks cause I wanna snag one for the winter but not sure how the fit feels. I've looked at the size chart but really can't decide if L would be too long or M would be too tight. Anyone have any advice? I haven't seen any pickup photos of the clothing collection anywhere really lol. 

Can anyone confirm that the Oct 10th release wont have special packaging ?
Worldwide release. They'll come in that standard huge box. When I ordered the Sharks off sns they came in that box

dam @benoited
  you made the trip to NYC for these? 
Yea it was well worth it!!
I can't decide if I should just hold out for that Oct. release or just play it safe and cop one off Ebay for 280 while they still have a 13 for sale. Part of me thinks that Packers will have enough online for everyone to eat but the other part of me is saying it will be hyped up for weeks ahead of time and the site will be a train wreck. 

So I wrote Sneaker Freaker on Facebook Friday and ask are they go give the guy who came up with the Bloodbaths a free pair or something. They wrote back saying they caught up with him, so that's cool.

XLARGE Japan x Puma R698's.

Love Xlarge, but not really feeling these. Will check em out when they release later this month, though.

Can anybody give me info on how the Alife liquid metal r698 fits? I know in the past I heard various sizing to .5 or whole size down.

So I wrote Sneaker Freaker on Facebook Friday and ask are they go give the guy who came up with the Bloodbaths a free pair or something. They wrote back saying they caught up with him, so that's cool.

Where did you write to them bro?
I PM'd them on FB but no response.

Anyway, thank for looking out man.

I got a hold of Woody through Scott from DEFY :smokin

Where did you write to them bro?
I PM'd them on FB but no response.

Anyway, thank for looking out man.

I got a hold of Woody through Scott from DEFY :smokin

I just Message them on their Facebook page, didn't think I was going to get a reply back. But just wanted to let them know that people know they didn't come up with the idea of the Bloodbaths.

I just Message them on their Facebook page, didn't think I was going to get a reply back. But just wanted to let them know that people know they didn't come up with the idea of the Bloodbaths.

They know this and actually in the press release for this shoe they acknowledge that the whole concept was sparked from a Facebook comment. He's a good guy and salute to Sneaker Freaker for not pretending the comment didn't happen.

He added that he was having an issue with the person that was running the sneaker freaker Facebook page so he went back to find the original comment and reach out to that person but could not find it (which is understandable given the number of posts and comments).

Ultimately I forwarded Woody all the contact info for fo****zles and Woody has reached out (with a package on the way for him) So looks like everything is going to work out in the end

They know this and actually in the press release for this shoe they acknowledge that the whole concept was sparked from a Facebook comment. He's a good guy and salute to Sneaker Freaker for not pretending the comment didn't happen.

He added that he was having an issue with the person that was running the sneaker freaker Facebook page so he went back to find the original comment and reach out to that person but could not find it (which is understandable given the number of posts and comments).

Ultimately I forwarded Woody all the contact info for fo****zles and Woody has reached out (with a package on the way for him) So looks like everything is going to work out in the end

That's good, hope its a nice package for him.

Those Bluefields have been restocked on there for over a week. Hopefully they'll let them go with the coupon soon! That's what I'm waiting for. Wouldn't mind the double up.

Do we have any idea how big the Bluefield restock production run was?  Felt like they ended up pretty much everywhere.  I could care less about exclusivity and am just happy to have my pair, no matter how much I overpaid from END.

They are starting to go on sale on a lot of sites

Kip----Yesss--napoleon-dynamite-387390_200_270.gif

Back
Top Bottom