< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

I just Message them on their Facebook page, didn't think I was going to get a reply back. But just wanted to let them know that people know they didn't come up with the idea of the Bloodbaths.

Thanks for looking out once again man :smokin

They know this and actually in the press release for this shoe they acknowledge that the whole concept was sparked from a Facebook comment. He's a good guy and salute to Sneaker Freaker for not pretending the comment didn't happen.

He added that he was having an issue with the person that was running the sneaker freaker Facebook page so he went back to find the original comment and reach out to that person but could not find it (which is understandable given the number of posts and comments).

Ultimately I forwarded Woody all the contact info for fo****zles and Woody has reached out (with a package on the way for him) So looks like everything is going to work out in the end

Scott here did the plug and FlyHumanBeyond. Thank you once again to you both!

I'm hoping for some good news and hopefully all goes well from here on! :smokin

Guess Im not the only person stalking this. Was hoping everyone forgot. hahahah. Anyone know the pricing on their clothing ie hoodies, shirts, shorts, etc?

Last edited:
The quality on the shirts are not the best just to let anyone kno. The shorts are nice but overpriced. The maroon hat is the best 30 bucks I believe

Pairs are being backdoored already...
sick.gif

Do you guys go 1/2 size up in Blaze of glory? I tried on a GR instore and they were pretty tight in my True Size.. :nerd:

added size 12 to my cart as soon as they went online...straight to checkout.....inventory issues -.-

Back
Top Bottom