< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Damn that's a come up especially those mint joints.

Today's wear. I feel like suedes and baskets are so underrated but I really don't mind it. Always a classic and always one of my favorite sneakers.

View media item 1718961

Last edited:
yep ordering from Puma sucks now.  the 40% does work on any Collabs so No Alife, No Vashtie to Swash.  Also doesn't work On the BOGs even the GR ones like the NYC pack. Doesn't work on most of the new discs either.  a year ago you could use the coupon on anything on the site now everything decent is excluded.  

Also i live in Canada and the Canadian site has change from charging in Canadian Dollars to charging in US dollars.  On top of that you never got charged duties when ordering from Puma.  Now they charge you duties at checkout before they even ship the shoes.  

Never ordering from them again.  Id rather take my chances and buy from eBay.  prices are lower anyways

I would like to echo this. The code basically didn't work on anything anybody wanted. I at least wanted to pick up the NYC pack but even that was a no go. Terrible code IMHO.

Anybody get the puma x Ronnie Fieg x Highsnobiety RF6985? I wanted to get them in a 12 but woke up too late, keep forgetting about that east coast time.

Today's Pick-Up Puma Basket X Villa The Great Gatsby .

Best $60 bucks I've spent and will be UNDS these tonight.
Those are clean; I just ordered the Independence Red Basket from Eastbay. I went with the same size I wear in the Suede, hopefully they fit good.
You should be ok, I tried them on and they felt pretty similiar to most Pumas with that shape/sole(basket, states, suedes). They were a little narrow on the sides but most court type Pumas are lol. 

Looks like nobody was after that SNS pack that dropped today. They were just decent to me. Not worth the $150 + ship. FSR of both still sitting.

How much did those Great Whites cost you? I've been looking everywhere for a size 13. 
I swear that Flight Club had a 13.
They do but $375 is about 75 more than I'm willing to pay, I would prob go 325 if free shipping but idk honestly 300 is my limit for most re-sale. There nice but for 375 I could think of a lot more that I would like to buy than one pair of shoes. 

Back
Top Bottom